Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright guys and gals, I have a question!

Anyone ever have their trades held at a FedEx Office location? I am considering having my two inbounds held tomorrow since I will likely be work for 13 hours. I don't have anyone to bring it inside at delivery and we have a forecast high of +9F.

I do all the time

Houston has a F-ed up way. There is a local Liquor store who's main hub is downtown Houston (45min drive for me) that has a strangle hold on the market and *****es that lies to customers (to me). What i heard they are getting all variants. Houston always get screwed on releases. Never enough and most inner loop (in the city). I live outside the city granted Houston is huge but we get scraps where I live. Plus the distributor that has Firestone has Budweiser so they are huge and corporate asses. Distributors have too much power here. That is why Texas is behind on the craft beer boom but its catching up.

That was a nice haul indeed. Hopefully the hipsters there gave you no problems lol

My beard has grown in nicely and I happened to be wearing a plaid shirt, so I was able to blend in :beard:

Houston has a F-ed up way. There is a local Liquor store who's main hub is downtown Houston (45min drive for me) that has a strangle hold on the market and *****es that lies to customers (to me). What i heard they are getting all variants. Houston always get screwed on releases. Never enough and most inner loop (in the city). I live outside the city granted Houston is huge but we get scraps where I live. Plus the distributor that has Firestone has Budweiser so they are huge and corporate asses. Distributors have too much power here. That is why Texas is behind on the craft beer boom but its catching up.

That sucks. Hopefully i'll be able to score some more on Friday. If you strike out, let me know.

I didn't say nothin' to nobody

Glad I got tipped off early :D

I know a few other stores that will for sure have it, but sadly I won't be in the city this weekend until Sunday. By the time I get back, I'm sure everything will be gone. So if you need more, I'll let you know the other spots.

So pretty :)

Here the distributor gives them to whoever sells the most GI. My shop got 1 case of BCBS while another store about 5 miles away got 8 cases.
Unfortunately we don't get any variants.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Here the distributor gives them to whoever sells the most GI. My shop got 1 case of BCBS while another store about 5 miles away got 8 cases.

According to my beer guy, the store with the most GI sales gets the most beers, as hawgwild81 said.
Last year, GI was new to our market so my local got 19 cases of regular, 3 cases each of coffee and Barleywine. This year, based solely on sales, my local is getting 8 cases of regular, 1 case each of the variants and 1 case of bombers. Hence the reason I stopped in there last night to grease his palms with a bottle I picked up in Tampa.

Thats is what happens here too. Guess it not as craft beer forcus up here. I think they unfairly give some account a hell of a lot more

Out here in CA it's 2-4 cases per account if they are lucky. Along with one case of one variant. The 12oz bottles are being sold as singles and the bombers are being "raffled" off.

Thats is what happens here too. Guess it not as craft beer forcus up here. I think they unfairly give some account a hell of a lot more

I wouldn't doubt that happens. My guy was told he was getting 2 cases. Then only 1 showed up.
If I can locate more, you might see some around December 15th ;)

I wouldn't doubt that happens. My guy was told he was getting 2 cases. Then only 1 showed up.
If I can locate more, you might see some around December 15th ;)

I love being able to say I have a beer "guy". :D It makes finding things/saving things for me so much easier.

Out here in CA it's 2-4 cases per account if they are lucky. Along with one case of one variant. The 12oz bottles are being sold as singles and the bombers are being "raffled" off.

You guys should consider yourselves lucky. We have an archaic law that doesn't allow beer over 12% ABV to be sold here. So any hint of BCBS is a road trip.

Went to three different places only to find out no one out this way is putting any out until next weekend.

2 stores in Nassau sold some weds and had it yanked by reps.

If anyone posts a haul of cases of any variants I'll take it as an invite to 1. come over and have one, or 2. steal them and distribute to those of us not as lucky

Back