Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went a little overboard. 2 are rum ba and 2 were bought by a pal. So really only 8 reg and 2 ba. Mad that there was no sale for rum.

Sounds like there's a lot of BT out there. Did they up production this year? Any idea what the bottle counts are?
Seems like they up production every year, I would imagine well over 25,000 this year. Last time i was there to get my RS allocations i asked how many members they had in PS, RS and HS and they didn't want to say, but its in the thousands i imagine.

Trade was for a can of hop drop and roll. The rest were extras!! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1415312850.995565.jpg

No kidding, I would love to get my hands on some Cascade. No surprise that Philly gets it :D

I'll try Cascade one day. Hope I can find some goodies in Cleveland next week :rockin:

If either of you are actually looking for some it sits on the shelves around here. The regular shelf variations are in the $20-25 or so range with the more interesting ones getting gouged for way too much at the nearest place. Sometimes find em for $30ish though

maybe not the right place for this but how do you guys organize these trades? I live in Seattle and would love to trade for some east coast beers.

maybe not the right place for this but how do you guys organize these trades? I live in Seattle and would love to trade for some east coast beers.

Swapping Beer subforum of Homebrew Market.

You can set up your own trade thread. With what you want (ISO- in search of) for what you have (FT- for trade). Most are made $4$ which has nothing to do with payment, just that the value of each participants agreed package is about the same. Usually there are extras as well.

Also you could jump into the MAW threads when you meet the requirements of 90+ days of membership and 100+ posts (on mobile so I can't see how long you have been around).

That black xantus is one of the best beers that no one talks about. Brewed by Firestone Walker and was a key component to some of their previous anniversary releases.

Sent from my Commodore64

That black xantus is one of the best beers that no one talks about. Brewed by Firestone Walker and was a key component to some of their previous anniversary releases.

Sent from my Commodore64

Shhh! Now everybody knows. I better run by alternate liquor store #3 and grab more before it's all gone now.

Back