• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade for zombie dust??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkincaid

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I can't find it in my town. Anyone willing to ship to a nerdy brew chick in California? We can negotiate a trade, I have some bottled home brews or I can find some west coasts beers for you.
805 is our popular local coastal beer.

Thanks in advance guys!

I am a Pliny addict with a healthy amount of Zombie Dust on hand (picked up at the brewery two days ago. Always looking for left coasters that want to trade 3f for RR. How much do you want and what do you have?

I haven't tried it, so a 6 pack or 12 would be amazing!
I have my cider on hand and a few chocolate stouts.
I can pick up some costal brews if you like.
Is there anything you're looking for? What can I do for you to get my hands on that tasty liquid?! Lol
Btw 3f and rr?

3f would be three Floyd's, makers of zombie dust. If you can get your hands on Russian rivers Pliny the elder I would be happy to trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Being from bakersfield, you will probably have an easier time getting Kern River Brewing Company beers than Russian river. If you guys haven't had those, you should trade zombie dust for some just outstanding ipa.

Being from bakersfield, you will probably have an easier time getting Kern River Brewing Company beers than Russian river. If you guys haven't had those, you should trade zombie dust for some just outstanding ipa.

I'm boxing him some goodies on friday! I intend to through in locals and kern river has some excellent beers IMO. :)

Latest posts

Back