Trade For SN Celebration near Durham, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingBrianI

Reaction score
I'd like to trade for a leftover 6-pack of 2009 Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale with someone around the Triangle, NC. I know someone out there has a case stashed away. I really want to compare my clone to the real thing but, unfortunately, I drank up all my stock. I've got some 2010 Bigfoot, 2009 Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout, 2009 Old Jubilation, and probably some other commericals I can't think of to trade. I also have a bunch of homebrew (duh) if you want some of that. A good westy 12 clone, some 9/9/9 barleywine, my 10/10/10 belgian golden strong, an RIS that should age well, a really nice French Saison to which I've added a touch of fresh rosemary, sage, and lavender, probably some other worthwhile stuff. Let's figure something out.

Any takers?:mug:

I've got an unopened case of '09 Celebration......4th of July weekend seems like an appropriate time to bust it open...let's talk.

Latest posts

Back