Total Blackout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CreamyGoodness

Reaction score
Anyone seen this show? If you haven't you are missing out, especially if you are stressed out that day. Jaleel White of Steve Urkel fame hosts a show in which 4 groups of 2 people compete in the pitch black either going through mazes of mousetraps, or guessing the identity or weight of various objects.

The ones that really make me laugh are the times someone touches something utterly benign, like feathers or a baby lamb, and freak out because they have psyched themselves out.

Hah!! The title made me think you were talking about your new years eve adventures!

Never seen or heard of the show. I might see if I find it on the dial.

I saw the commercial, squealed with glee when I saw Urkel, have not seen it since.

I squealed when I read his name in this thread.

You gotta love him, yeah.

I liked the fishbowl helmets where they pour random things in the top and you have to guess what is all around your face. One of the best quotes on modern television:

"Why does my husband get ping pong balls and I just licked a scorpion?!"

I also was interested in that show, but I didn't know it was being aired yet (admittedly, I don't pay much attention). When and on what channel is it aired?

I saw part of an episode where they had to guess what they were smelling and they had the contestents smelling some big guys schweddy azz after he ran on a treadmill. laughed till I cried but haven't come across the show since.

You gotta love him, yeah.

I liked the fishbowl helmets where they pour random things in the top and you have to guess what is all around your face. One of the best quotes on modern television:

"Why does my husband get ping pong balls and I just licked a scorpion?!"

I'm DVR'ing the series! I love it.

They do some shows with individuals and some with two-person teams. Those are the best. I saw one recently where they were to guess what was the filling inside six doughnuts...three each. One person got benign things like chocolate and lemon. The other got wasabi and....HAIR! Total set up for marital conflict. Priceless. :rockin:

I love the preview where the guy has to identify the lamb. "aww...its just a sweet little baby!" "bah!" "*scream*"

I know its on Syfy but not sure at what time...

Back