Toronto Brewing Co.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rskelhorn

Reaction score
After searching various Canadian websites, I came across Toronto Brewing Co. and was surprised they had everything I needed.

Made the following order:
-------------------------
Items Ordered:
1 5 Gallon Stainless Steel Economy Stock Pot Brew Kettle with Lid @ $38.45 = $38.45
2 Briess Bavarian Wheat Dry Malt Extract DME (3 lb) @ $11.99 = $23.98
1 UK East Kent Golding (EKG) Pellet Hops (1 oz) @ $2.49 = $2.49
1 Czech Saaz Pellet Hops (1 oz) @ $2.19 = $2.19
1 Wyeast 3944 Belgian Witbier Yeast @ $5.89 = $5.89
1 Airlock 3-Piece Cylindrical with #6.5 Bung for Carboys and Buckets @ $2.99 = $2.99
1 Nylon Straining Bag - 1 Gallon Capacity @ $4.19 = $4.19
3 Muslin Bag Medium - 40cm (5"x15") @ $2.49 = $7.47

Sub-Total: $87.65

Shipping: $22.00 (Canada Post)
-------------------------

Shipping from Ontario to Yellowknife for $22 which includes a 5gal brew pot, 6lbs of DME and other items is very reasonable.

Furthermore, the day after I made my order I was contacted by Eric to let me know they would ship my order on Monday instead of Friday so that the yeast wouldn't sit in the post office over the weekend.

:eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar::eek:nestar:5 star in my books.

http://www.torontobrewing.ca/

Thanks for the review. I've been ordering all my supplies from Ontario Beer Kegs but there are a few things I need that they don't carry. Looks like Toronto Brewing has everything I need. My next order will be from them.

both of those companies are great. i order all by kegging gear from OBK and most of my ingredients from Toronto Brewing. great people trying to help people brew.

Back