• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Utah 3 Keg Home Brew System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoJo21

Reaction score
I have a 3 Keg Home Brewing System for sale. I am not looking to sale individually at this time, only looking for full system buying interest.

Asking: $600

Descriptions of items below:
Quantity Description
3 - 5 GALLON RECONDITIONED BALL LOCK KEG
1 - 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank [BF C5]
3 - Perlick PERL 525SS Keg Beer Faucet - Stainless Steel [PL 525SS]
3 - Kegco SHANK4-ASC - All SS Contact 4 1/8" Long Shank with Nipple
1 - Taprite T742HP - Primary Double Gauge CO2 Gas Beer Regulator
1 - T1683STC-01 Three Product Secondary Co2
3 - Ball Lock Gas Disconnect, 1/4" Barbed
3 - Ball Lock Liquid Disconnect, 1/4" Barbed
5/16" ID Gas Line
3/16" ID Beer Line (10 Foot per Keg)

The system is not currently in use, and is stored cleaned in a closet. Each Keg is currently pressurized closed with Co2 with a Starsan sanitize mixture, no leaks.

Gas lines and Regulators were stored with Co2 Pressure to prevent any oxygen inside.

Beer lines and Taps were cleaned with Starsan sanitize mixture and stored pressurized with that mixture still in the lines.

Everything was in working order before storage.

This set up is a perfect addition to any system, or someone looking to get in/back into the hobby of Home Brewing.

Local pick up only, not looking to ship.

Payment = Cash Only

Salt Lake Valley, Utah

Text Only is the best way to get a hold of me.

For pictures please see classified ad here: https://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=41041480&cat=61

Gordon - 801.891.9128

:mug::tank:

haha yea... tried to mess with formatting quickly and that is the best I got.

I'd like the CO2 tank if you decide to part it out. I am local.

Latest posts

Back