Toppling Goliath KBBS/Assassin '17 Release

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nichole looks like only gives shitty BJ's on your birthday while Jordan looks like she could gobble a cock at any moment.
God! Why do people have to be so concerned about whether or not some girl likes giving head? Jeez!! Can't they just be left alone??

Yeah, I miss Ray but I bet he's having a blast slaying whales in frozen Iowa.

God! Why do people have to be so concerned about whether or not some girl likes giving head? Jeez!! Can't they just be left alone??

They clearly love their boyfriends enough to put up with bring dragged to Iowa for beer on a weekday. Nothing says love like standing in line.

Decorah is here, right?

kBzrqai.jpg

He's enjoying himself for sure, but was not foolish enough to go stand in line for bar pours of Assassin at 5 am lol.

I have now become one of them.

I'm standing in line, in the ****ing freezing cold, waiting to buy this ****ing beer.

Shoot me.
I had these feels while I was waiting outside of Binny's on black Friday 2014. Are the people behind you downing Fireball and percoset? They were for me.

I can proudly say that was the last beer line I waited in. They say rock bottom is at least a solid foundation to build on.

I had these feels while I was waiting outside of Binny's on black Friday 2014. Are the people behind you downing Fireball and percoset? They were for me.

I can proudly say that was the last beer line I waited in. They say rock bottom is at least a solid foundation to build on.
They're talking about Dark Lord variants.

raw

Figured we could have a thread for all the hysteria, shitlordery, online derp, etc. that is already surrounding this release (and will only continue once people win the lottery, get shut out of the lottery, get bottles, trade bottles, raffle bottles, and so on).

Craft beer, 2016:

15220100_10154632398796745_7368798931281324074_n.jpg

Turns out there was an unsurprising third act to this story:

m7MfIBB.png

I guess it would have "meant the world to him" so he could flip the bottles on the secondary market. At BeerBlackBook pricing, of course.

Turns out there was an unsurprising third act to this story:

m7MfIBB.png

I guess it would have "meant the world to him" so he could flip the bottles on the secondary market. At BeerBlackBook pricing, of course.

Is that post still up? I can't find it in the group and wanted to comment on the post.

Is that different than BeerTrader ISO:FT? So many beer groups these days, haha.

There are two of them. One has a cover photo of a bunch of whale bottles, and gets moderated. The other has a cover photo of a crying baby (hence the nickname), and is basically the wild west.

Latest posts

Back