Tomorrow is Steak and a BJ Day!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just sent the link to SWMBO and told her I'd do my part and pick up the steaks on the way home from work. :D

I just sent the link to SWMBO and told her I'd do my part and pick up the steaks on the way home from work. :D
WUSS!!!

I just called mine to let her know she has to pick up the steaks too!!! :mug:

(I guess I'll be waking up on the couch since that's where I'll be sleeping anyway...;))

I picked up some ribeye steaks last night so SWMBO and I can celebrate this holiday properly. :D

March 14th, Steak and BJ Day. Receiving both regularly enough now I don't need to make a big deal of the holiday.

March 17th, Anniversary. If I want to keep getting my steaks and BJ frequently enough I don't want for either of them, I must make sure she receives something good for the anniversary. Easy...... BEER!

March 14th, Steak and BJ Day. Receiving both regularly enough now I don't need to make a big deal of the holiday.

March 17th, Anniversary. If I want to keep getting my steaks and BJ frequently enough I don't want for either of them, I must make sure she receives something good for the anniversary. Easy...... BEER!
Well, you've already blended the devil with St. Patty's Day...interesting...;)

I just made a deal with the wife...I get Steak and BJ day...and for her Fondu and Massage day.

I won that one by a mile! What a sucker she is

I told my girlfriend about this around Valentines (both of us think it's a BS Hallmark holiday) and that I wanted them at the same time and she laughed, and said "I'll agree to that if we can watch football while having sex sometime." Of course I said "Hell Yea!"

I just made a deal with the wife...I get Steak and BJ day...and for her Fondu and Massage day.

I won that one by a mile! What a sucker she is

best part is, chicks tend to get a little fired up with a good massage so you're likely to get it on her holiday as well :)

My has made no mention, maybe she forgot? How horrible, I now know how it feels when I forget days like this for her. :(

I am making celebratory plans as we speak. SWMBO is out with a girlfriend right now to a movie, she's gonna have a little suprise when she gets home.

Hm... we have a new BJs restaurant opening in town tomorrow. Knowing the SWMBO, she'll just tell me to get my steak at BJs. :(

Back