To anyone who owns a brew store or knows the business

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. Even if you sell them un-reconditioned (minimum labor), you would be able to make a pretty damn nice profit there.

As for the post about setting up a business, I think you could easily turn these around on Craigslist, ebay, HBT, etc without going through all that hassle. Is it fully legit? I don't know, but it is done everyday on these sites.

Sacula, I'm in Indiana. let me know where you are located. I'm basically in Indianapolis.

I might be able to give you a hand, depending on where you are located.

-Jason

Nice. Even if you sell them un-reconditioned (minimum labor), you would be able to make a pretty damn nice profit there.

As for the post about setting up a business, I think you could easily turn these around on Craigslist, ebay, HBT, etc without going through all that hassle. Is it fully legit? I don't know, but it is done everyday on these sites.

I am no tax expert, but after certain levels of incoming money the IRS wants to know where it's coming from and why they ain't getting their share, and it's going to be difficult to sell 700 kegs all for cash.

Anybody else notice that Sacula hasn't posted on this thread since 11-21, the day he started this thread? Looks like he got us all excited and bailed :(

I'm so sad. I saw this and imagined my excitement had I walked into that building. I think I would have cried with so much happiness to see a wall of cornys.

Anybody else notice that Sacula hasn't posted on this thread since 11-21, the day he started this thread? Looks like he got us all excited and bailed :(

Let's hope he's so busy moving and cleaning cornies that he hasn't been able to get near a computer. Damn, I was looking forward to getting a handful myself.

Whilst getting the kegs ready for all the people that requested them, the mountain of kegs collapsed and he is now pinned under all of them. Give it a day or so and he will post again on how he needed to saw off his leg with a cornie lid and use the seal to stop the bleeding.

Whilst getting the kegs ready for all the people that requested them, the mountain of kegs collapsed and he is now pinned under all of them. Give it a day or so and he will post again on how he needed to saw off his leg with a cornie lid and use the seal to stop the bleeding.

so we should be organizing a search part of abandoned schools in Indiana?

Maybe this was a classified storage site for an experimental biological weapon from the cold war. He popped open the first corny and bit the dust...just like the previous owner...

In all seriousness I am in for a couple and can pick 'em up.

Latest posts

Back