Titans have a chance?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aekdbbop

Reaction score
Well, i dont know if anyone is watching.. but being from Tennessee, I have to.

Anyone think that the Titans have a chance of winning tonight vs the colts?

I know it's a long shot, but we did it last year around this time with a 63 yard field goal..

anyway

Go Titans
cheerleaders.jpg

Considering that Sorgi is in already, I'd say that they have a very good chance.

They have more than a chance. If they lose, they should be embarrassed. I'm a Colt's fan and I don't care what happens tonight.

I am going to start work on my Tom Brady pinata tomorrow.

I really want the Colts to win so the Browns get in. A good buddy of mine is a Browns fan and those fans certainly deserve it.

Through the 3rd, they are hanging in there.

Haha tied up.

I'm watching a different game though - Bama vs Colorado on espn. Goin into the 4th quarter, pretty good game. Score's not quite close yet but it will be soon. Buffs intercept ball, gain 13 yards. Hehehe.

Go Titans!

If the Titan's win, I have the most picks right for the season in my office football pool. If the Colts win, I tie for second.

1:44 left ... titans up 16-10... soo close i can taste it!

*edit*

well thats it.. we're in!

sorry browns...

Congrats! I was pulling for the Colts a bit just so an Ohio team would make the playoffs, but once the Colts started pulling starters I knew it was over.

Back