Time to stop lurking in Saline, MI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cellarman

Reaction score
I've been trolling for a few months and decided it was time to get in the game so I upgraded my membership. My brewing history as posted in my biography...
Started brewing extract in 1993. Brewed 5 to 10 batches a year for a few years then stopped. (Real job, house purchase, kids, etc.) Started brewing again in late 2007. Brewed a couple all grain batches in Fall of 2008 but went back to extract for the winter. Plan to pick up where I left off with all grain in the spring. I've been tuning up my converted cooler mash/lauter tun. Built a copper manifold ( a la Palmer) to replace my under-sized false bottom. Looking forward to getting back outside in the Spring.

Welcome aboard, and welcome back to brewing! Now just go get you an avatar picture so you're easier to spot! :D

done. nothing fancy but it should work. Thanks for the suggestion and welcome.

ohiobrewtus: I drive through Marion a couple times a year. I'm originally from southern Ohio.

done. nothing fancy but it should work. Thanks for the suggestion and welcome.

ohiobrewtus: I drive through Marion a couple times a year. I'm originally from southern Ohio.

Well then it sounds like we should meet up for a beer. :rockin:

Glad you finally stepped out of the shadows.

shadow.jpg

Back