time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see the label reflection on the glass. So is that cheating then if I guess it? :confused:

It's the Hefe. Apparently the worlds oldest brewery.

:mug::mug:

image.png

Back to you.

I am good at winning the game, bad at posting beers.

That's the second labeled beer I posted.

:(

Just a coincidence that I was browsing their lineup of beers at the store the day before, so the label just popped out at me!

Belgian blonde?

Got the first part right, at least we can agree on that. Wikipedia is calling it a blonde ale and also golden ale in the same article, citing different sources. RB and BA do not use either of those terms, so I don't know what it really is. Other than the best damn beer.

I do love me some Delirium Tremens.

Oh man, this beer is one of the best beers of all time IMO. Just be sure to serve it at the correct temperature. :mug:

In fact, I just had another one (or two) at my brother's wedding today.

Cheers!

image.jpg

Oh man, this beer is one of the best beers of all time IMO. Just be sure to serve it at the correct temperature. :mug:

In fact, I just had another one (or two) at my brother's wedding today.

Cheers!

It was a family wedding my self that I grew to love that beer. It is the beer that got me into craft. They are selling cans of it in Bend?

Posting next beer soon.

It was a family wedding my self that I grew to love that beer. It is the beer that got me into craft. They are selling cans of it in Bend?

Posting next beer soon.

Yeah, they sell all kinds of European imports at the LHBS in Bend. They also sell it in the ceramic bottles but the cans are fresher IMO. I went ahead and bought the four cans they had in stock ;-D

Yeah, they sell all kinds of European imports at the LHBS in Bend. They also sell it in the ceramic bottles but the cans are fresher IMO. I went ahead and bought the four cans they had in stock ;-D

When I head to Bend I will pick up some, they stopped selling it up here all together...

Latest posts

Back