time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your being stingy with the hints...lol so lets see what we have so far,not east or west coast not saison,not hopslam and its American made..I have narrowed it down to about 18,541 possibilities...lol where do I start next..style IPA?

your being stingy with the hints...lol so lets see what we have so far,not east or west coast not saison,not hopslam and its American made..I have narrowed it down to about 18,541 possibilities...lol where do I start next..style IPA?

It's 20 questions, you fill in the gaps.
Also there will be a riddle thrown in, that's how I roll. :)

Riddle:
In the sorcerer's brew house one has to hear, the sound of great music, the taste of green beer.

Haha, if there's a Harry potter beer out there then I want to know. #1 fan right here.

Universal studio's makes a harry potter beer..as far as I know it's only on tap at universal Hollywood\florida..I took a shot not knowing if they bottled it

t6325227-25-thumb-Give%20Up%20Flag.gif

Ok so let's recap.
It's an IPA,
Not East coast not West coast
Not Great Lakes not Texas not Missouri.
Has something to go with sorcery.

Riddle#2

Merlin's hands have been working here.
Green cars, green power and lots of green beer.
With water that cure all your sickness and sores.
To the sound of jazz right on there front door.

I'm stumped.. Google isn't helping much.. Green music and sorcery seem to be the theme..but can't find all three combo

Abita Springs is just north of NO, it's a green brewery like New Belgium and the only IPA I can think of fromthem is Jockamo (SP).

So I'm guessing Abita Jockamo IPA?

Back