time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MrNickVT said:
Why don't you pick it up Dave?

Ok guys If its cool with everyone here we go. A post of a brew to keep the thread healthy and alive.

image-691619344.jpg

Update: upon further review, hazards previous score should be change from 1.5 to 2 out of 3 and fins should be changed from .5 to 1 for 3.

Renegades_Brew said:
Oak Barrel Stout

Correct enough. I started reading up on this beer after starting this round of guess the style because the bottle is slightly vague about the exact style this is. It's dragons milk.

According to BA "A barrel aged Imperial Stout with roasty malt character intermingled with deep vanilla tones, all dancing in an oak bath."

I couldn't find out if vanilla was an actual adjunct and on the bottle it says oak barrels not necessarily bourbon barrels so I was up in the air about whether hazards and fins were right about that one. Anyway nice job renegade. You are up!

image-3189785691.jpg

Correct enough. I started reading up on this beer after starting this round of guess the style because the bottle is slightly vague about the exact style this is. It's dragons milk.

According to BA "A barrel aged Imperial Stout with roasty malt character intermingled with deep vanilla tones, all dancing in an oak bath."

I couldn't find out if vanilla was an actual adjunct and on the bottle it says oak barrels not necessarily bourbon barrels so I was up in the air about whether hazards and fins were right about that one. Anyway nice job renegade. You are up!
Thats a good one!! A l ill on the boozy side but solid schtuff. Just give me a bcbs pkz :D :) :mug:

Nope.

No one has come close.

Here is a hint:

It includes ingredients commonly found in at least one of the styles already guessed.

Also you haven't even guessed the style.

Back