time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You got it, sorry it took me so long.

Bear Republic Cafe Racer 15

20130802_133838 (Medium).jpg

I don't think this is the right answer, but since Belgian pale has been taken: Belgian blonde?

Since GuldTuborg seems to have forgone posting a new brew, I'm gonna swipe his spot for now.

beer_color.jpg

Very nice looking brew by the way McCoy! Is it a homebrew or commercially bought? Don't see too many commercial Berliners.

Here's my pic:

image-1429949297.jpg

image-682007480.jpg

thatjonguy said:

Sorry for throwing you off with the IpA glass. Was right in front of me when I cracked the bottle so I used it. Looking forward to the next pic

Very nice looking brew by the way McCoy! Is it a homebrew or commercially bought? Don't see too many commercial Berliners.

It's a homebrew, so I take that as a high compliment. :) I must admit though that the head would entirely dissipate in about 30 seconds. I don't know if that's typical of sours. I've never encountered a commercial Berliner myself, although I haven't gone looking too hard.

As for the new beer, I'm guessing the reason it's tricky is that haziness isn't characteristic of the style? IPA?

Back