Tim Hortons

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yellowirenut

Reaction score
Just herd on the news that 15 Tim Hortons will soon invade my little city.
What do I need to know? What do I need to try? What is only So-So?
Prices?

I have only herd good things about the place so I am excited to try them. I am going to assume its like a Dunkin Donuts.

Love trying new places.

They're all over the place here.

Coffee is fine, nothing special (although they have managed to figure out a way to heat it way past boiling when they serve it).

The Donuts are meh, they do soup and sandwiches that are pretty good.

We unfortunately had a few stores close here in Maine. I think their coffee and food is much better than Dunkin Donuts, and their prices are lower. I especially like their cream of broccoli soup

I honestly believe they put crack in their coffee, because it is the most addictive substance on the planet.

I go there every morning for an XL coffee. If there is a choice between being late for work and getting coffe, I will be late for work.

I'm just warning you. If you go there you'll have a java monkey on your back before you know it. :D

Tim Hortons is all about the habbit, they get you hooked on coming everyday. If you take a lot of cream and sugar in your coffee you may like it, If you drink it black go elsewhere.

I do have a two cup a day habit...morning only. Very rarely will I have a cup with supper. I can see myself getting addicted IF they put one between me and the shop. As of now I brew mine at home but use Dunkin beans.

I went years ago on a few trips to Canada (Niagara Falls area). I loved the snacks and the iced coffee. I see commercials now and wonder what I saw in it. But now we have donut shops and coffee shops everywhere. I'd still hit it while traveling.

Back