Thor Sucked!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m_c_zero

Reaction score
Don't know if anyone cares or not, but if you're thinking of going to see Thor, don't waste your money. The movie was terrible...

I liked it alot. I thought it was one of the better marvel vehicles in awhile. Great visuals and a plot that wasn't too stupid. Thor was never one of my favorites but since they are building up for an avenger's movie next year, he does have an integral role.

Of a bigger question, if Nick Fury is now black (and still is, if you watched the little scene after the closing credits) is he going to be black in Captain America the first Avenger, since that has Nick Fury and His Howling Commandos in it? Are they gonna retcon that when cap comes out?

Of a bigger question, if Nick Fury is now black (and still is, if you watched the little scene after the closing credits) is he going to be black in Captain America the first Avenger, since that has Nick Fury and His Howling Commandos in it? Are they gonna retcon that when cap comes out?

According to IMDB Samuel L Jackson is playing the part of Nick Fury, so it seems to be consistent with Iron Man and uh...what was the other one where he showed up?

According to IMDB Samuel L Jackson is playing the part of Nick Fury, so it seems to be consistent with Iron Man and uh...what was the other one where he showed up?

Tony Stark- aka Iron Man - made a short appearance at the end of The Incredible Hulk ( the one with Ed norton). Is that the one you're thinking of?

Never been a good superhero movie yet IMHO though Heath did his best to make it so in Batman.

I liked it alot. I thought it was one of the better marvel vehicles in awhile. Great visuals and a plot that wasn't too stupid. Thor was never one of my favorites but since they are building up for an avenger's movie next year, he does have an integral role.

I wondered the same thing. What happens if/when they do a Cable movie?

I went to see it with my girlfriend, and although I'm not a big comic guy I liked it and my girlfriend, whose family all like comics didn't seem to think it was to bad.

Directed by Kenneth Branaugh, and I thought it was one of the better comic book based movies I've seen. I thought he did a good job of balancing the action and the mythology.

As a Norse-American, I am excited to see this movie and afraid of how badly they will misrepresent the ledgend. As a comic book geek, I am concerned about how much they'll misrepresent the comic book.

I was aghast when I went to see How To Train Your Dragon and all the Vikings spoke with frickin' Scottish accents!!!!

But I'm going tomorrow night with a bunch of guys from church. I hear the visuals are good and I love Brannagh's directing work.

Back