Thong ale...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
moment_089.jpg

ha, yeahhhhh...if you blur out her eyes NO ONE will be able to recognize her:cross:

She saw this thread and got more than a little pissed...
Thank God I have my tranq. dart gun...3 darts did the trick...

I took out your truck. Even if it is on your photbucket. Didn't think you needed your licence plate on here.

I swear I've seen that fire pit before. Did you post that here?

So which bike in your pics is yours?

When did you start brewing? You have almost as much grain as I do. :cheers:

I think I have around 200 kg of grain.

I hope I didn't pump up the beer fags...just to let you down...
But worry not...there are still way too many of you ...

I hope I didn't pump up the beer fags...just to let you down...
But worry not...there are still way too many of you ...

Huh what now?

I was just trying to figure out if you were some one's alter-ego as your photo bucket doesn't exactly seem to show an inexperienced brewer (nor the mysterious shopping cart girl) brewing beer with thongs and poor sanitation regimes.

Sorry if that caused offence. But you better not be calling me fag bro, cause I'll have to make the drive down to SB and cause some sort of felony. :D

EDIT: I took down all the pics so you can remain mysterious

I'll pay the gas...I am also very easy to find....see ya soon...keyboard commando....
Don't be dissapointed if you don't get a reach around after...

The only thing that will kill a thread quicker than fat girl pics....Is Star Wars humor...
Limiting your laughs to just the nerds still trying not to suck on a gun...does limit the fun....
Klatu brata nickto.....

I think a thong on a big lady like those pictures would make your yield go down to 50% on a 5 gallon batch. A thong for that size women would hold almost 2.5 gal.

Latest posts

Back