This Humann made another human

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so my boy is here and he is almost 3 weeks already. The wife and I have been enjoying our time with him even though we may not be getting much sleep.

Here are some pics of the little guy.

IMG_7425-650x432.jpg

too cute and I like the name. Time will fly, well not at first but enjoy it anyways,

Soon he'll be running around talking! My youngest is now 3 1/2 and he came in to the room while I was on the phone with my brother to tell me something. My brother hasn't seen him in a couple of years and was shocked at how talkative he was. Time flies!

Soon he'll be running around talking! My youngest is now 3 1/2 and he came in to the room while I was on the phone with my brother to tell me something. My brother hasn't seen him in a couple of years and was shocked at how talkative he was. Time flies!

yeah, he'll be running around like crazy this summer I'm sure

Congratulations!

Don't lose that little yellow clip, or else all the air will come blowing out, he'll fly around the room backwards for 30 seconds, and land on the floor flat as a pancake, nothing but his little old eyes bugging out!

Congrats bro!

My son just turned six months and he is the greatest gift I could ever have received.

Nothing like coming home from work after a long $hitty day and seeing him crack a smile-makes all the difference!

thanks everyone, it is busy times at our house, having a 20 month old and a brand new little one is some busy times. It is certainly worth it, just want some free time to brew at some point

Back