this fridge for these kegs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegibs

Reaction score
I'd be concerned that it wouldn't fit because of the stuff on the door. Also, is that 4.5CU FT including the freezer space or in addition to the freezer space? If that 4.5 CF includes the freezer space, I would say it likely would NOT work.

Newsman,
What you say is absolutely true. Also the unit has a seperate freezer compartment (another door) so a standard keg will not fit in the refer part of it.

(My opinion.)

P-J

joegibs, have you called a used appliance place? Sometimes you can get an older well working fridge cheap. There's always garage sales...

there's tons of used refrigerators on craigslist that i could scoop up for dirt cheap, but there's the space issue and as much of a tree hugger that i sound like i try to be energy efficient. old fridge = xcel bill.

Hunt around for a unit like this one:
spin_prod_176600601

http://www.sears.com/nostalgia-electrics-krs-2150-kegerator-beer-keg-fridge/p-00880995000P?prdNo=14

Or a similar product without the draft system attached.

Hope this helps.

Back