Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate that the shelves are not adjustable. You either leave them in or take them out. If you get it, I'd like to know the inside dimensions. It'd be cool to know if my Spike CF-10 conical would fit in there.

Sorry to bump an old thread but i'm looking for a new keg fridge and was wondering if this thing can hold two 5gal corny kegs. I'd really appreciate any info.

Sorry to bump an old thread but i'm looking for a new keg fridge and was wondering if this thing can hold two 5gal corny kegs. I'd really appreciate any info.

From the questions section.....

"The interior dimensions for this unit are 15.75" wide, and approximately 75.67" in height. Have a great day! Vissani Customer Care."

I saw another question about the shelves. They are removable, but not adjustable. The depth never was listed so don't know if you could get two in there staggered or not. Best bet is to hit your local HD and take some measurements.

Last edited:
Back