Thinking of buying a kegerator, help choosing.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Fusion

Reaction score
I been looking at Kegerators to start kegging my brews. I have recently got into this and have kind of jumped in with both feet...

I am all over the place with what to buy. I want 3 tap options and don't care about color, noise or electric consumption. I found a few options:

Kegco K309 and after upgrading to Perlick 630SS, double gauge reg, shipping = $990. Beveragefactory.com

BeerMeister BM103BPH with a double reg, shipping = $1655. Beermeistersupplies.com

Beverage Air BM23, unknown Reg, shipping, include 3 corny kegs= $2006 keg works.com

Everything I posted also includes 5lb tank, ball locks and all lines. I will need kegs so that cost would need added to the first two options.

Pulled the trigger today on a Beverage Air BM23 (single tap) for $1435 from a local Restaurant Supply company. It's being delivered tomorrow so now it's time to order up the rest of the stuff I need.....

Any suggestions? I would like to in the near future get a triple tap with perlicks, so keeping that in mind maybe buy a regulator that can support that future expansion.

You cane use a manifold to split the gas. IMHO, perlicks are the first upgrade.

And then getting the hole saw bit to get two more holes in your tower...or second tower...

My plan is to get the triple Perlick tower from Beveragefactory. It's $239 righ now and about $10 shipping. Do you know of anywhere else with a similar deal? Also I'm torn on getting 630ss or 650ss. Does the flow control help? Or not really needed?

Started to piece everything together and I noticed me Perlick 650ss are all dinged and scratched from improper packaging. They were just in a little bubble bag inside a shoebox size box and bounced around during shipping. Lame. Returning these and going to hope I can pick them up locally this weekend

Back