The who would you do list...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyMaltPoet

Reaction score
OK so I have been drinking a little and me and the wife had a conversation. I am sure you are all familiar with the "who you would do list".

So we had a spin on it. We chose who we would do and then a person for our partner to do.

My wife chose Orlando Bloom for herself.
For me she chose Rosie O'donnell (b!tch)

I chose for myself the 23 year old brunette that lives next door, tight body I am not sure what bust size ... C maybe...maybe a big B.
For her I chose the 23 year old brunette that lives next door...

lol
i couldnt get away with playing that game. id be accused of f*cking the girl i chose for me, as well as the girl she chose for me. then i wouldnt hear the end of it for 3 months.

lol
i couldnt get away with playing that game. id be accused of f*cking the girl i chose for me, as well as the girl she chose for me. then i wouldnt hear the end of it for 3 months.

Sadly I'm in the same situation...Although I'd find it humorous. I might have to give this one a try. If something heavy goes down I'll post a picture of the hand print against my white chubby cheeks (on my face) for all to point and laugh.

lol

Oh, that's no fun. My better half and I make a game of pointing out the attractive people we see when we're out and about. I point out the cute girls, he points out the cute guys. It makes grocery shopping more fun.

If you're feeling brave, try it out with SWMBO. If she gets comfy enough joking about cute men you both see, maybe she'll joke about the cute women you walk by.

If you're feeling brave, try it out with SWMBO. If she gets comfy enough joking about cute men you both see, maybe she'll joke about the cute women you walk by.

yeah, thanks for the suggestion, but i have tried diplomacy, but it is clear i am the enemy. only thing left to do is cut my losses and try again.

Yeah I have to say, when it comes to this at least, we just have fun. In fact her only response to my 2 picks were you wish and she just laughed.

FYI, laugh or not, I am still not changing my picks. Those stand firm.

Oh, that's no fun. My better half and I make a game of pointing out the attractive people we see when we're out and about. I point out the cute girls, he points out the cute guys. It makes grocery shopping more fun.

Umm. Are you sure he only likes women?

My wife has told me that if I can get her to go for it, I can do Natalie Portman all I want. I don't think I have a chance... :D

Salma Hayeck and Dianne Lane.

Homina, Homina, Homaina. And if either one can't handle an all nighter we can bring Sela Ward into the mix too.

Salma Hayeck and Dianne Lane.

Homina, Homina, Homaina. And if either one can't handle an all nighter we can bring Sela Ward into the mix too.

all great picks!

sadly, my significant other already has hers picked out and he's way more accessible - the 'cute guy' at the gym...and lately she's been telling me I deserve a better girlfriend...I wonder if she's trying to tell me something ? :(

My wife and I each have three people that, if circumstances were to ever allow, we've be allowed to have an affair with without any marital consequences. Entirely fantasy, nothing that would ever in any universe actually happen.

Mine is Kari Bryon, Nigella Lawson, and Régine Chassagne from Arcade Fire.

I'm actually not sure who's on my wife's list currently, other than Christina Hendricks (who I think is on both our lists).

Can't be anyone we actually know or would ever encounter IRL. A neighbor - you're just asking for trouble.

Latest posts

Back