The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the flash back episode didn't Glen make it back all beat up? Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Edit: nevermind I was thinking of when he returned to the infirmary after the fight in wood...pre mass heard

Walker blood on Rick didn't concern me cause these guys have been sprayed with it for years. But there is something about in the Books. Anyone know what?

I've heard theories that those were Nicholas' guts we saw being munched, not Glenn's. But Nicholas was gutless, so how can that be?

The only way I accept Glenn surviving is if there is some massive outside help...which I guess would be karmically deserved, since they've recently been making a point of Glenn being the guy trying to save everybody. But then, we all know what happens to the moral compass character in TWD.

But if the writers are taking Glenn away from us, I demand retribution. Nutless Nicholas got off too easy...so give me the long, slow, painful, torturous death of the preacher. We all want THAT guy brutally dead, give it to us already!

Oh well, perhaps Maggie's available now...even if she's probably preggers.

I dont think it was Glenn's guts. Also The Talking Dead didnt make one mention of Glenn being dead, which NEVER happens when a key character dies...

I dont think it was Glenn's guts. Also The Talking Dead didnt make one mention of Glenn being dead, which NEVER happens when a key character dies...

It's likely true that he's alive (disappointing).

Has any other main character died in a way that could also mean that they were alive?

If not, then he's alive...I get your point up until the point that they don't say for certain that he's dead and there is no way to ascertain that from the end of that episode. Therefore, TWD cannot comment on him being dead.

Thus he is unfortunately alive.

Hey, I just thought of something. Maybe the Wolves were nearby, heard the suicide gunshot, then decide to rescue Glenn because they figure maybe he's more valuable to them captured than dead, then they interrogate him and he learns of their strange rituals and beliefs, finally he escapes and informs the others of their plans or whatever, etc.

Or, what about Enid? She's out there now, right? Maybe she saves his ass somehow?? I seriously doubt it but I guess you never know.

I wouldnt find it believable even if a ****in Apache descended from the skies and mowed everything down. There were tonnes of them surrounding and covering him. He dead.

I think somebody from the group will come across his body, or see him zombified and that's when you'll have the memorial to Glenn.

He's alive. He crawled under the dumpster then went up into it through the hatch at the bottom. Rick then comes over the radio and gives him instructions on how to escape.

He's alive. He crawled under the dumpster then went up into it through the hatch at the bottom. Rick then comes over the radio and gives him instructions on how to escape.

Lol well there were a lot of nods to season 1 episode 1 in this last episode.

Then Gabriel dies, Morgan starts killing people, Maggie takes her shirt off. Coral stays in the house.

We're doing fan fic now right?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

Lauren-Cohan-Sexy-Maxim-Photoshoot.jpg

Glenn still has a flare gun. He will use this to lure the walkers away and/or signal to Michonne that he needs help.

He is very much alive.

:mug:

She was topless in the sequel to Van Wilder...(won't post that here, NSFW of course)

You just broke the internet.

Happy to help then. This was back before she was on the Walking Dead, so nobody really took note at the time. It's set in England as well, so I believe she's using her real accent instead of her fake one, as I recall.

That was the case in the show Revolution. They were simply running out of ammo.

Idunno, I think it would be minimum 3 years before ammo was a concern.

There are 300 million guns in the US...many people have hundreds if not thousands of rounds for their weapons on hand, I know people with 10K rounds. I doubt the number of people with firearms and no ammo for their weapon is large at all. All store ammo inventory would be freely available too. The Prison may have had a stockpile. So for simplicity sake lets say there are 500 rounds available for each firearm....scattered throughout the US.

That makes 150,000,000,000(150 billion) rounds available...and I think that is a conservative estimate. OK how much of the US population (~320 Million) is left to use the ammo? 10%? 25% ?

At 10% there are 32Million people sharing 150billion rounds of ammo. Rule out young kids and make the math easier lets say 30 million teenagers and adults are sharing 150 billion rounds of ammo. Thats 5,000 rounds of ammo each.

How many shots are they firing on average per day? 5 max? Many survivors not directly dealing with zombies daily probably go weeks without firing a single shot. 5 shots average per adult survivor per day would last them 2.75 years. Also, the human population continues to decrease, meaning ammo consumption is always decreasing.

...and they could be reloading, reloading equipment can be found at many of the same places firearms and ammo is found.

:tank: :tank:

OK I guess I shoulda kept reading before opining about the ammo situation. LOL

Interesting perspectives.

Re: ammo debate
You should consider population dynamics though. Getting to LA for either gun or ammo is wreckless. I would rule out any and all populated areas.

Probably the highest density of guns and Ammo is in LA...Lower Alabama ;) is where I grew up. Seriously, the Southeast in general where the show mostly takes place probably has the highest density of guns and ammo in the Nation...maybe even the world. Atlanta would obviously be dangerous but in the small to medium sized Southeastern cities and rural areas the risk/reward equation tilts more favorably quickly.

Probably the highest density of guns and Ammo is in LA...Lower Alabama ;) is where I grew up. Seriously, the Southeast in general where the show mostly takes place probably has the highest density of guns and ammo in the Nation...maybe even the world. Atlanta would obviously be dangerous but in the small to medium sized Southeastern cities and rural areas the risk/reward equation tilts more favorably quickly.

Believe it or not, the south has some of the lowest rates of gun ownership.

"Somewhat surprising is that, according to this study, the South has the lowest rate of gun ownership, putting the lie to the image conjured up by some politicians and those in the media. The Midwest has the highest."

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/04/gun-ownership-by-the-numbers/

Back