The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if this has been covered in this thread or not if so I apologize. There is a theory that Lizzy actually killed those 2 sick people in the prison and Carolyn helped her cover up the crime. If you go back and watch when Rick is investigating the scene there is a small bloody hand print on the door that couldnt be Carol's.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm not sure if this has been covered in this thread or not if so I apologize. There is a theory that Lizzy actually killed those 2 sick people in the prison and Carolyn helped her cover up the crime. If you go back and watch when Rick is investigating the scene there is a small bloody hand print on the door that couldnt be Carol's

I thought that was pretty much a given.

I have not read the comics (and don't want to know what happened in them ;)) so I am purely speculating, but I think Eugene doesn't know **** and is only alive because the SGT is too dumb to realize it so he has protected him since they met.

I thought that was pretty much a given.

I have not read the comics (and don't want to know what happened in them ;)) so I am purely speculating, but I think Eugene doesn't know **** and is only alive because the SGT is too dumb to realize it so he has protected him since they met.

The assumption is Carol did it especially since she confessed to it to Rick. Eugene is a science teacher in the comics and you are right he found a way to get some protection

She didnt do it I'm convinced Lizzy did it and Carol helped cover it up to protect her

you're probably right

and I think I got True Detective figured out

I'm usually good at figuring out which way most shows will go, just because most writers are so predictable.

only ones I hadn't figured out were Dexter and Breaking Bad. Dexter because it was so spectacularly bad I wondered how anyone could actually write, produce, film and broadcast such a huge steaming pile

Breaking Bad being the exact opposite

The assumption is Carol did it especially since she confessed to it to Rick. Eugene is a science teacher in the comics and you are right he found a way to get some protection

Damn, did you miss this part of my post?

I have not read the comics (and don't want to know what happened in them

Thanks for the spoiler, dude. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess it could have been misread.

Past posts in this thread would have made the meaning clear though.

So to be clear:

Please don't post spoilers from the comic book. There are many here that are watching the show and have not read the comics and don't want to know what may happen based on them.

Posting that bit of info effectively killed off any discussion or speculation on the subject.

Damn, did you miss this part of my post?

I have not read the comics (and don't want to know what happened in them

Thanks for the spoiler, dude. :rolleyes:

You guessed it. I didnt reveal anything really

Forget the comic book vs. show argument. It got extremely heated here in the past. I even started a show only thread at one point and the comic nerds still insisted on posting there. We're far enough in now that it doesn't really matter but in the beginning it was very obnoxious.

Forget the comic book vs. show argument. It got extremely heated here in the past. I even started a show only thread at one point and the comic nerds still insisted on posting there. We're far enough in now that it doesn't really matter but in the beginning it was very obnoxious.

I apologize if I revealed anything about the storyline if so it was unintentional. I am not up to date on the comic I have read about 60 issues so I do not know anything beyond where the show currently stands.

Is it really that much of a surprise that Eugene is a science teacher? I mean, look at the guy. Sure, my first thought was that strange dude that works the warehouse night shift, or your telephone tech support dude who balances his time with a WoW addiction. But science teacher fits too.

:)

I apologize if I revealed anything about the storyline if so it was unintentional. I am not up to date on the comic I have read about 60 issues so I do not know anything beyond where the show currently stands.

No biggie. Like I said, we're way past that now. Take a look back at the first few weeks of this thread. It was really bad then. Remember also that the series was new and the comics were way ahead. People like me had no idea what was going on yet and there were comic readers telling us who was going to get killed off. Not cool, especially because they insisted on doing it and defended themselves for it.

No biggie. Like I said, we're way past that now. Take a look back at the first few weeks of this thread. It was really bad then. Remember also that the series was new and the comics were way ahead. People like me had no idea what was going on yet and there were comic readers telling us who was going to get killed off. Not cool, especially because they insisted on doing it and defended themselves for it.

I hate that as well some jackhole i work with told me the ending of breaking bad as I was waiting on the final episodes to show up on Netflix. I felt like choking him out.

I hate that as well some jackhole i work with told me the ending of breaking bad as I was waiting on the final episodes to show up on Netflix. I felt like choking him out.

I know how you feel. I had a guy do the same thing to me when I rented The Six Sense when it first came out on VHS.

Why would everybody want to go to a place called Terminus? Sounds way to close to terminate

Only 3 episodes left in the season, and I'm wondering how they're going to wrap it up. A big confrontation with the hunters, maybe?

I think it is a great show but this season seems to have gone downhill a bit. I'm just hoping that changes when they hopefully tie all of these episodes together at the end of the season.

Only 3? Seems like it just started. I hate the down side of quality.

That's what it said during the teaser at the end of the episode.

I think the long split between halves of the season is partially responsible for that feeling as well. The 5 episodes -- 3 month break -- 5 more episodes format that so many shows are taking now makes it seem like nothing is on for very long.

The drop off this season has been incredible, even the first half...but especially the monotony of the second half. No matter what happens in the remaining episodes the season is nonredeemable.

They could have worked all of these back stories into the show when **** was actually happening. The lack of storyline right now rivals that of brain candy sitcoms.

Yep, only 3 episodes left. This appears to be a reoccurring theme, slow drawn-out season that has one big event at the end.... Arthur Fonzarelli is strapping on his skis... :(

Fonzie_jumps_the_shark.PNG

They could easily be making twice as many episodes per season. It's not like they're running short on commercial endorsement. Damn, every 3 minutes of show, cut to commercial.

Yeah, this show is getting ridiculous! I'm just kind of hanging on hoping for something huge to happen. We'll see! I'll ride out this season, but not sure I will tune in for the next one.

think there have been some awesome moments this season

- assault on the prison
- psycho Lizzie suffocating Judith
- Rick under the bed
- 112 oz of pudding
- Bob, Maggie & Sasha in the fog

I guess my taste in TV is the same as my taste in beer: if it isn't complete crap, I'll enjoy it

The second half has been dragging a bit for me but it's still better than almost anything else on tv. Maybe they can change it up a little.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394653251.792096.jpg

- assault on the prison
- Rick under the bed
- 112 oz of pudding

I guess my taste in TV is the same as my taste in beer: if it isn't complete crap, I'll enjoy it

Daryl and Beth hiding in a trunk to wait out a herd was pretty gangster, I actually liked that whole episode, including the search for Beth's first drink

I'm really liking this season. Much more tension, great character development (yes, could have been done earlier but still), and awesome imagery. I love the idea of the train tracks. Maybe I'm getting my hopes up, but it seems like the writers are implying a major crossroads for the characters, maybe even the whole storyline. I have very few complaints about this season.

I just can't get to grips with this guy being a zombie killer. He used to be a teacher, you know ....
[ame]http://youtu.be/63Jacs7RWNA[/ame]

Sent from my iPod touch using Home Brew

- assault on the prison
- Rick under the bed
- 112 oz of pudding

I like that the split the group up. During the eilpisodes I want to know what the group I cant see is doing kind of like what the group I can see is feeling.

Daryl and Beth hiding in a trunk to wait out a herd was pretty gangster, I actually liked that whole episode, including the search for Beth's first drink

I'm really liking this season. Much more tension, great character development (yes, could have been done earlier but still), and awesome imagery. I love the idea of the train tracks. Maybe I'm getting my hopes up, but it seems like the writers are implying a major crossroads for the characters, maybe even the whole storyline. I have very few complaints about this season.

Yep

If you were watching a future 10 season marathon on Netflix, then these last few shows would have a lot more value than they seem to right now. I am in a love hate relationship with them simply because of the limitations of watching a single half-season.

Two half seasons? WTF? That's simply two seasons in my book!

Not sure why everyone hates this season. My only complaint is that the walking dead isn't playing 24-7 at home, at work, in the car, in my sleep.. well actually I have had a few zombie dreams

- assault on the prison
- Rick under the bed
- 112 oz of pudding

This is me as well. Pizza works in this scenario as well.

Yo all I got to say is that season 1-2 were awesome!!! And the rest blooowwwwwssss. So boring!!

Back