The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what Santa left for the BigHair

Daryl emeffing Dixon keeps watch on the front door from the media room
IMG_7772.jpg

Sophia gets moved to the other side of the room
IMG_8345.jpg

GALBLAMMIT (my new swear word) Breaking Bad is running marathon style (with commercials, causing me to kick on NETFLIX STREAMING to watch it instead)

2nd Best TV show EVER.

I would fire the whole crew of writers on TWD and hire either the ones from Breaking Bad, or Battlestar Galactica wholesale, with one seconds thought.

Bad lip reading, The Walking Dead edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much for posting Munch!! That is hilarious. I have only found the NFL ones to be funny up to this point, but that one was classic! That is exactly the way I needed to start my day!

Thank you so much for posting Munch!! That is hilarious. I have only found the NFL ones to be funny up to this point, but that one was classic! That is exactly the way I needed to start my day!

You might need to check on the newer stuff. They are getting much better at this stuff. The Game of Thrones one is hilarious, and check out the altered visuals too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great episode. I ended up watching about 20 minutes of the Talking Dead afterwards. It seemed like Danai Gurira was making up for her character's sparse dialog in the show. After she used the term metabolize for the 3rd or 4th time, I decided to head to bed and finish metabolizing my dinner.

Great episode. I ended up watching about 20 minutes of the Talking Dead afterwards. It seemed like Danai Gurira was making up for her character's sparse dialog in the show. After she used the term metabolize for the 3rd or 4th time, I decided to head to bead and finish metabolizing my dinner.

Haha I did the exact same thing. Apparently we missed the host feeding chocolate pudding to Hershel's head.

I hate the Talking dead.

I made the mistake of watching the last half of the season finale before watching the new episode. I t was decidedly lackluster, but not bad I guess.

I really like what Greg Nicotero has done with the show this season. Also, the second half looks really interesting having each episode doing a deeper dive into each group of characters.

Excellent episode. Brought us up to speed with where everyone is, introduced some new characters and brought us further into the depths of Lizzy's sociopathy.

I thought she'd kill the baby, and when she covered her mouth, I said to my wife, "And that's how she kills the baby."

I'm a little conflicted over her actions, though, and maybe I'm creating story that isn't there, but they had to run before eating rabbit. I supposed she could have snatched them up 'to go'. We know from the grapes that she's aware of needing food. And the baby, I'm not so sure she wanted to kill her or even that she would if it came to it. I do think she knows she could have and maybe she was seeing how long she could keep her quiet without killing her. I sure didn't see Carol popping up when she did. I figured she'd be back, just not right then.

It was probably Lizzy who butchered the rats, for whatever reason. And despite seeing her dad turn, I don't get her thing for zombies. We've seen sympathy for zombies in several fashions already, though.

I thought she'd kill the baby, and when she covered her mouth, I said to my wife, "And that's how she kills the baby."

I was thinking the same thing! I told my wife, "are the really going to have Judith survive the mid-season break, only to get suffocated by a little girl in the 2nd episode back? That's freakin' dark."

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Lizzy almost killing Judith was the most chilling thing I have seen on this show. It actually reminded me of the episode of M*A*S*H where the woman killed her own baby in order to avoid detection by the North Koreans.

I had a feeling that Carol would show up and end up with Tyrese. She has become one of my favorite characters. It was always reassuring to see her name in the opening credits.

Lizzy almost killing Judith was the most chilling thing I have seen on this show. It actually reminded me of the episode of M*A*S*H where the woman killed her own baby in order to avoid detection by the North Koreans.

I had a feeling that Carol would show up and end up with Tyrese. She has become one of my favorite characters. It was always reassuring to see her name in the opening credits.

I think it was the series finale of M*A*S*H. Hawkeye had blocked it out and was why he was under psychiatric care during most of the episode.

we DVR and usually FF during the credits, but this time we double-checked for Melissa McBride's name

Carol looked kind of shell-shocked at first, like she has been thru something really traumatic. hope they tell some of that story

I have to say that as great as the show is, nothing sent chills up my spine more than when she tried to kill Judith. There is something terribly wrong with her and I think the prelude was the bunnies she stabbed. They showed them before they told the story of where the girls and Tyrese ended up but it was hard to tell what had happened. Then they showed her with her knife and that same chilling crazy kid look. She's actually a great actress.

I have to say that as great as the show is, nothing sent chills up my spine more than when she tried to kill Judith. There is something terribly wrong with her and I think the prelude was the bunnies she stabbed. They showed them before they told the story of where the girls and Tyrese ended up but it was hard to tell what had happened. Then they showed her with her knife and that same chilling crazy kid look. She's actually a great actress.

Once I saw what she was doing, I actually had to fast forward. I couldn't watch it.

I think it was the series finale of M*A*S*H. Hawkeye had blocked it out and was why he was under psychiatric care during most of the episode.

we DVR and usually FF during the credits, but this time we double-checked for Melissa McBride's name

Carol looked kind of shell-shocked at first, like she has been thru something really traumatic. hope they tell some of that story

My take on that look she gave Tyrese, I think was shock he wasn't immediately trying to kill her for what she admitted to doing back at the prison. She doesn't know that Rick never got around to telling Tyrese.

My take on that look she gave Tyrese, I think was shock he wasn't immediately trying to kill her for what she admitted to doing back at the prison. She doesn't know that Rick never got around to telling Tyrese.

good catch, hadn't thought of that.

You are right, I totally flashed back to Goodbye, Farewell and Amen the movie the served as the finale to M*A*S*H

I completely agree NervousDad. This whole season has been pretty boring for the most part

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I actually prefer this season. My biggest complaint at this point is that not one of the main characters has ever expressed interest in how this all happened, at least not since Season 1. An episode or so back they briefly addressed the question of "what's worth living for", one would figure "what caused this" would be a part of the answer.

Would you think these people would be questioning the meaning of "just surviving" weighed against what the future holds? If this situation can never be greatly improved or fixed once and for all, desperation and depression would certainly start to become a problem.

I thought it was funny when they asked the guy bozo with the mullet what caused the outbreak and he said that it was classified.

I seriously doubt that anyone would not have called BS on that and either questioned him more or laughed at him.

I thought it was funny when they asked the guy bozo with the mullet what caused the outbreak and he said that it was classified.

I seriously doubt that anyone would not have called BS on that and either questioned him more or laughed at him.

Agreed 110% I have never read the story but my instinct tells me he is a smart guy as in he knows how to manipulate others that have hope by false promises of having the answer..... or I could be way off and the guy is legit, but being of sound mind I would think if I was the last man on Earth that could solve this "problem" I would tell as many people the way to fix it as I could as you never know when your bite day is coming, and if he is who he says ..... all could be lost with one person keeping things classified LOL ! :smack:

Back