The Texas BBQ Thread (no Pork allowed)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I went to Franklin's we ordered to go way ahead of time (weeks). We had to order a substantial amount, but it was a bunch of guys so no big deal. You get a pick up time and there is a separate point of sale in the back. We arrived and picked up our food in ten minutes. Best brisket I have ever had by a long shot. We ate it at a nearby beer bar. Might be an option for you.
I’m solo so while it sounds tempting I think I’d die trying to eat the min amount required for pre-order.

Valentina's is the correct answer.

Preorder at Franklin makes it zero fuss, though you really can't go wrong with any of the top rated bbq places. Valentina's is my personal fave, but the rest are all about equal.

Valentina's is the correct answer.

Preorder at Franklin makes it zero fuss, though you really can't go wrong with any of the top rated bbq places. Valentina's is my personal fave, but the rest are all about equal.
If you go to Valentina’s you’ll end up forcing yourself to eat 5 lbs of bbq and bbq tacos anyway.

Back