The Speed, Spirits, and Sports Podcast - HBT'ers Input Welcomed!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpeedSpiritsSports

Reaction score
Hello all,

Let me introduce myself - I'm a relatively new home brewer having just bottled my 6th five gallon all grain batch (my latest was a robust porter by my own recipe) and have been a long time lurker on these forums. About five years ago I fully converted from the MBC pale lagers to craft/micro brews and haven't looked back.

My buddy and I are currently preparing to launch the Speed, Spirits, and Sports Podcast which is themed around our greatest passions - beer/wine, cars, and sports.

The plan is to cover all three topics every episode and use YouTube videos (beer or wine reviews, instructional videos on car repair/home brewing) to supplement the relatable podcast content. I'm hoping to film my next brew day to address some common problems that a beginning home brewer would face, for example.

I'm reaching out to all the HBT faithful reading this for input or criticisms on absolutely anything but especially:

• General podcast theme
  • Podcast name
  • Content you'd like to see/hear
  • Anything topic/feature that would be beneficial to fellow home brewers and beer/wine enthusiasts

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Cheers :mug:

-Steve

Back