The patience pays keggorator build thread.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TXCrash

Gunshy
Reaction score
I just picked up three ventmatics, shanks, disconnects, drip tray, etc off of craigslist for a good price. Add that to the stainless fridge I got for free (swmbo's friend) and some other kegging stuff I got off cl for free or cheap and I'll have a pretty great 5 tap keggorator for well under $300.

Pic with red hose is stuff hauled from cl for free.
Pic with ventmatics is todays brew haul. Drip tray was in there too. Pretty excited about the polysulphone disconnects which I'll use for my rig.

Two pics of fridge exterior and interior with current setup.

Lots of cleaning, some fabrication, a few parts and some design. Should be done within the week.

ForumRunner_20110212_114625.jpg

ForumRunner_20110212_114703.jpg

ForumRunner_20110212_114733.jpg

ForumRunner_20110212_114908.jpg

Not sure why there's 2 copies of the interior pic... can't delete from the android app.

MMM... Beer!

Need to get the gas plumbing prettied up and the drip tray installed. Trying to decide whether to rig something together with the drip tray I have and getting one of those mud trays that lots of guys use.

2011-02-16 20.37.07.jpg

Back