The Noob Is Hooked!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxSpyderBrew

Reaction score
I Just opened a bottle of my first brew (BB Steam-Ale) after 2 and a half weeks and Its the best beer Ive ever had...... OK not the best but it really good. It will probly get even better with age.

i was kinda scared when i opened a bottle about a week into it and all i tasted was "sweet" it was like drinking a soda.... a noob mistake - just didnt listen to you guys.

Well ive been reading up and i have now decided what i am going to brew next, EdWorts Apfelwein - 2 batches one that will be the exact recipe and one ill play around with(use ale yeast and brown sugar and maybe a cupple cans of concentrate). As for my next brew.... a Murphy Irish Stout Clone.... and then after that a cream ale... and then after that........

ok geting ahead of myself..... I just have so many empty Carboys https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/best-supply-find-lifetime-93955/

I have to Fill them with something.....

OK while typing this i Just bought the yeasts for the Apfelwine and the Muphys brew kit and a bunch of other things on Austin home brew

Does that Alcohol boost thing really work...........

Where am i going to get all of these bottles, anyone know where i can get cheep bottles........

I Should of bought one of those Plastic Wine thefts........ CRAP!

I need another beer.........:drunk:

I get my bottles from the beer I drink. It is more fun that way, and when the SWMBO says "more beer?!" you can just tell her its a necessity for your brewing success!
:mug:

Latest posts

Back