The Mean People Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbiLynn

Reaction score
There was this guy who stole over 20K from me in a business deal. What really pissed me off was that he liked to frequent the same bar I used to love to go to. I had to stop going because I didn't want to get the death penalty or life in prison when I murdered him. So I just made a little doll and put a curse on him instead. Shortly afterwards he had an accident at work with a metal cutting machine, chopped off both his thumbs. He no longer frequents that bar because it's kind of hard to hold a beer when you have no thumbs. HAHAHA! I have no sympathy for the bastard. I think it's hilarious. He did get one thumb reattached sort of successfully, but not good enough to really grip a beer and the doctors put one of his toes where the other thumb used to be. I think that is even more hilarious. Try gripping a beer using your toe.

I'm sick of getting carded for beer purchases. I am 40 now and had better luck buying beer when I was a teenager. Unfortunately I also hate to carry a wallet... Now if they won't sell me beer at the market I get mad enough to just say that I don't want any of the groceries either (usually a full cart that took an hour to select ((half of which I probably didn't really need anyways))).

I'm sick of getting carded for beer purchases. I am 40 now and had better luck buying beer when I was a teenager. Unfortunately I also hate to carry a wallet... Now if they won't sell me beer at the market I get mad enough to just say that I don't want any of the groceries either (usually a full cart that took an hour to select ((half of which I probably didn't really need anyways))).

A few years back while in Vegas, my dad lost his wallet. In the airport for the return flight he, my sister and I stopped by a bar to have a beer. He ordered them up but the lady gave him one while waiting on us to get our ID's. After looking at ours, she asked for his (he was probably 55 at the time).

The lady refused to sell to him without an ID, despite the fact he was OBVIOUSLY over 21. My dad had the best reaction: he kept sipping the beer while telling her the story, finished almost half of it before giving it back to her and walking out (never had to pay).

Back