The Kinder, Gentler, Kumbaya singing, Can't We All Get Along Football Civil Discourse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
Oh my. I feel so bad for the Seahawks and their legion of diehard fans. That was such a well played game both teams deserved to win. Can we petition the league to make them co-champions? What about trophies? Do they get trophies? Because they should. What about ice cream? Did Coach Carroll take the team out to Dairy Queen after the game to show them that no matter the numbers on the scoreboard , they're still winners.

The Blizzards of Boston 2015 have done something to you. I'm worried about you Paul.

Maybe you should lie down (after you snowblow for another 10 hours, that is). Can I get you a cold drink? A back rub? Call your psychiatrist?

Everybody is, a WINNER!

trophy.jpg

Hey Richie, someday, years from now, when you are trying to earn a living selling advertising for the local community biweekly newspaper and your boss is being mean to you because he called a bad play and sent you to a company that already advertises in the Yellow Pages... Well you just hold your chin high and remember how good you felt when you were a winner in that silly game. Your boss wasn't there . You were. And you're a WINNER!!!

Trying to think of witty things to say, but it's tough for a Lions fan to make fun of anyone...

You're from Detroit. Seriously? You live in a city of WINNERS! You can buy a home for $3.28.

Hey Richie,
Goodness gracious. You could buy entire neighborhoods in Detroit just using your bonus for almost winning! Yay Richie!

You're from Detroit. Seriously? You live in a city of WINNERS! You can buy a home for $3.28.

Hey Richie,
Goodness gracious. You could buy entire neighborhoods in Detroit just using your bonus for almost winning! Yay Richie!

Hahah...true. But, I do not live in Detroit proper.

And to Richie, it's going to be alright...nobody remembers the team that lost the Super Bowl anyway, so the whole incident will basically disappear as if you were never even there. Just give it some time.

It dosen't matter if you actually win or your coaches cheat. You are still winners. At least that's what they tell the little league team. You can even go to the Oval Office and meet the president cause really you are a winner, regardless of the outcome of the game.

Back