The invisitext thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 days Forced Time Off, use vacation if you have if not too bad! combined with weekends, 1 Paid Personal Day to use before the 31st, and xmas and xmas eve. It is nice, but I would rather not take vacation in the friggin winter. I now, combined with the birth of son this year and now this, out of vacation time untill next August 7th!
But I've come to terms and plan to enjoy the vacation at home with my son for 2 days alone, then the rest with the wife, She is a teacher. kegerator will so be FINISHED!

Damn, no time until August,? That Sucks. I get an extra week starting Jan.1. 21 days a year, baby!!!!!!

12 days of vacation? I don't think I like you anymore. :D

You'll really hate me then, after 5 pm this Friday I will be off til Jan 5th...With pay...And it's not counted against my vacation bank, it is university closure instead.
icon_225.gif

You'll really hate me then, after 5 pm this Friday I will be off til Jan 5th...With pay...And it's not counted against my vacation bank, it is university closure instead.
icon_225.gif

Blast you teacher folk! Why wife is among those who work about 13 days a year. I'm just jealous cause I started out in Early Child hood education, then went technical. * and that's when my summers dissapeared:(*

ps. Now I'm super confused about he that is Revvy. College professor, Priest, Father, Alcoholic, College Radio DJ? What does this guy actually do?

Back