The Hops Shack

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thughes

Reaction score
These guys rock. I ordered some hops Saturday afternoon (11/26, Thanksgiving weekend) and when I got home today (11/28) the goods were in my mailbox! Thanks for the superfast shipping guys.

The Hops Shack

:ban::ban::ban:

They are good. I haven't ordered anything from them, as of yet, but they hosted our HBT BJCP Competition, both the east version and the finals. So, that's actually two events they hosted for this forum.

Awesome owner, nice people, and willing to help us out with the big competition. He had to close for a day or two, just to do that for us. I'm glad you posted a positive review of them!

I don't know if these guys are new vendors or I just never came across them before. They have great prices and I placed an order around 10am this morning and got an email saying it shipped with a tracking number at 12:07pm. I haven't gotten my items yet so I can't comment on the condition but would urge others to check them out.

thanks for the site... looks like they have some citra too... yummmm :mug:

and they have:

Willamette Pellet Hops 1 lb.
$5.99 On Sale!

wow!

I ordered some of those hops also. When they arrived, there were 2 bags busted open in the box and mixed. I sent them a picture and an email asking what we could do. They responded within the hour with replacements sent and a tracking number. Great customer service!

They're now my primary source for hops and specialty grains. Prices are amazing and I get my order in 1-2 days.

I've ordered before from The Hops Shack (http://hopsshack.com/) but since there were no issues, I forgot all about it. I seem to forget to report positive experiences, and I think many people can relate to that.

I ordered again last week, after seeing this post: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/galaxy-back-stock-424124/

Not only did I order a pound of galaxy hops, but columbus were about $8 a pound, and there was a great price on Falconer's Flight 7Cs as well.

The prices were good, and the service was FAST. I got my hops within just a couple of days, and the vacuum packing was perfect. The shipping was cheap, so I was very pleased with the entire deal and the quality of the hops.

There are other things on the site, but all I wanted at that time was the hops that were on sale. I will definitely shop there again, and put them on my regular rotation of online homebrew supply places to check out when I need items. I recommend them to anyone.

Yooper said:
I've ordered before from The Hops Shack (http://hopsshack.com/) but since there were no issues, I forgot all about it. I seem to forget to report positive experiences, and I think many people can relate to that.

I ordered again last week, after seeing this post: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/galaxy-back-stock-424124/

Not only did I order a pound of galaxy hops, but columbus were about $8 a pound, and there was a great price on Falconer's Flight 7Cs as well.

The prices were good, and the service was FAST. I got my hops within just a couple of days, and the vacuum packing was perfect. The shipping was cheap, so I was very pleased with the entire deal and the quality of the hops.

There are other things on the site, but all I wanted at that time was the hops that were on sale. I will definitely shop there again, and put them on my regular rotation of online homebrew supply places to check out when I need items. I recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for posting this. Just ordered a lb of Nelson Sauvin from them.

I order from hopsshack.com all the time too and always get great service!! They are my favorite online retailer for sure. Ritebrew.com is a close 2nd though (their shipping prices are tough to beat too!)

Not to hi-jack on get off topic here but has anyone ordered and tried either of these experimental hops from the hopshack ?

Experimental Lemon Drop or the Experimental Chocolate Coconut

And i agree Yoop that is a great deal on the FF pellets at only $1.00 oz :mug:

LoloMT7 said:
Not to hi-jack on get off topic here but has anyone ordered and tried either of these experimental hops from the hopshack ?

Experimental Lemon Drop or the Experimental Chocolate Coconut

And i agree Yoop that is a great deal on the FF pellets at only $1.00 oz :mug:

I ordered a few oz of the Lemon Drops. Just sounded interesting. Not sure when I'll use them or in what.

Back