• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Hop Stopper by Innovative Homebrew Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mj71

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm selling my Hop Stopper as I've moved on to Brew In A Bag and it's no longer needed. In used, but good condition. Full details on Innovative's site.

It connects to your kettle via a 1/2" compression fitting.

Asking $50. Includes shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. I'll ship elsewhere, but you'll have to pay the shipping difference.

IMG_2158.jpg

These things are AWESOME. I have one and paid just shy of $100 for it, but it's all stainless.

Any chance you can count the numbers of squares in an inch for me? I'm looking to make something similar and it would be nice to get the mesh size right the first time. I'm thinking its somewhere around 20x20 or 30x30. I'd offer to buy yours, but it's not exactly what I was planning on making.

Thanks!

Yes. That is a picture of the actual item. Screen, copper tubing, clamp, and compression fitting are all included.

Latest posts

Back