The HomeBrewTalk Top Homebrew Recipes Part 3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the last two weeks we've been covering the most popular recipes from our recipe database here on HomeBrewTalk based on each style. For part 1 please follow this link. Please follow this link for part 2.
This is the third, and final installment in the top recipes. Next week we're going to be taking a look at the top homebrew recipes of all time here on HBT, but for now, onto the weird beers! Why are these beers weird? Well, how many times have you brewed with a roasted pumpkin? There you go.
In fact, some of these are so weird they're not beers at all, but a mystical concoction known to some as "wine", which I've been told is fermented fruit as opposed to grain. What were those people thinking?
hbt-pumpkin-2275.jpg

Spice/Herb/Vegetable Beer - Thunderstruck Pumpkin Ale - Yuri_Rage
hbt-smoked-porter-2276.jpg

Smoke & Wood-Aged Beer - Loon Lake Smoked Porter - BierMuncher
hbt-special-2277.jpg

Specialty Beer - Holly (Christmas Ale) - jmo88
hbt-jaom-2278.jpg

Mead - Joe's Ancient Orange Mead - Yooper
hbt-wine-2-2279.jpg

Wine - Welch's Grape Juice Wine - Yooper
hbt-graff-2281.jpg

Cider - Graff (Malty, slightly hopped cider) - Brandon O
No Photo...Someone send me a photo of this.
Soda - Easy Ginger Ale - Yooper
hbt-gluten-free-2280.jpg

Gluten Free - Gluten Free Double Chocolate Oatmeal Stout - Lcasanova
So that's it for the top recipes based on styles. Next week I look forward to jumping into the top recipes of all time. I can go ahead and tell you now that the majority of the top homebrew recipes come from just a few members. Can you guess who?
Salud!
Austin
hbt-graff-2281.jpg

Yeah, if you think there's to much Yooper now just wait till next week. Her and a couple others (can you guess?) make the list over and over and over.

Nothing against Yooper, but shouldn't EdWort's Apfelwein be the top wine recipe? it has 12K+ replies on the thread!

Back