The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to admit, looks like might be festive around here, weather wise. Put the windshield & bucket on the skid steer, gen set ready.

Felt like I played hooky today same time i was running the school;

Brewed a batch of pils while my crew was cleaning up my own yard, fall leaf clean up that is, get to my own place about every other year. Besides their paychecks and a couple of dozen eggs, they got a growler of brew for upcoming storm.

Was good to brew because I'd just racked the last batch, yeast cake fresh & happy, plus the fact is seems like there may be snow in brew space for a while, and the leaves were as dry as they were ever get until next summer. Caked leaves can also can add to PITA factor of snow removal.

My guess is most things will be fine after the storm. And it is not bad for people to get used to this sort of thing (again), before the more extreme events to come.

I opened up one of the few remaining bottles of the U1 recently. Still as good as ever.
I also stumbled across a case of champagne from 2007 that was bottled and dosed and just needed to be riddled, disgorged and corked. Tastes great. It's been sitting on my back porch for a month and I give the bottles a twist whenever I see them. Might just finish those up today.

Gee I hope you're right
IMG_7178.JPG

I opened up one of the few remaining bottles of the U1 recently. Still as good as ever.
I also stumbled across a case of champagne from 2007 that was bottled and dosed and just needed to be riddled, disgorged and corked. Tastes great. It's been sitting on my back porch for a month and I give the bottles a twist whenever I see them. Might just finish those up today.
Ill have to remember not to drink an Italian barleywine and bring it to the next Masstoberfest. It's called xyauyu barrel and called the poor man's Utopia. It's interesting. Not sure if it's the translation but read it does several months of open barrel fermentation. Maybe they mean coolship then barrel. The most interesting thing is it's only 14% abv. Capped but comes with a cork to save for later. It has a little port and soy in my taste on opening. The soy goes away with revisiting after being corked and guessing breathed

Made one pass with the snow blower around 1:30 and I'd guess there was almost a foot of snow at that point.
I see another four inches or so since then, so roughly an inch an hour.
Harvey's sayin' this will be over by 9 tonight. By then we'll probably have around 18" total, so a little more than half the prediction.
Partial credit will be given ;)

Of two minds. First, he had a hell of a career. But, second, he's a bit of a whiney beyotch.
It sure seems like he is blaming New England for him ending up playing for Tampa Bay and that dumpster fire Arians.
It's called "professional sports" and sometimes teams don't value players as highly as they'd like. Get over it!

This was a pretty good tweek :D

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/thread...ash-talk-thread.132203/page-1153#post-9231725
Cheers!

No. No. No.

I'm calling ********.

For years upon years TB took less than fair market value while every other (lesser) quarterback held out for max cash.(5Head)
And the Assassin and the Accountant were glad to under pay him with the promises of spreading the wealth and getting him guys who could play at his high level. And just how often did that happen? He always had a short money short game, Whelker, Amandola, etc. He had one real receiver, Moss. What else did he have? Foxboro Highs best?
17, 18 and 19 he bent over and begged. And BB did what he's supposed to do, judged talent and did what he's always done. Cut a year too soon rather than a year too late (Malloy, etc) Too bad he was wrong Again.

The Author of the Patriot Mutiny (sorry to go all Hiram Wauk on you) is Kraft. F that guy!

Jeezuz that fake prick is almost enough to make you cheer for the other ultra rich fu(ktard always trying to bring him down John F'ing Henry.

"He's like another son. I love him like family!'.

Ya. Your wife was barely cold and you were banging some 20 year old, and when she got tired of your 70 year old limp noodle you found love in a rub and tug (Hey an old mans gotta do ...). Theres family and there's family.

Brady bent over for that fu(ker Kraft, took it up the azz, smiled and
kept winning. And kept asking Kraft if he really, really loved him. (What was the name of the bit of fluff he boffed after Myra croaked?)

And the Accountant listened to the Assassin and left him standing on the alter. And now Kraft's acting all butt hurt cause Brady says " F you!. You could have had me three years ago. NOW you want me to come back and sign a contract? I'd rather sigh with the Orchids of Asia, no one there believes it when you tell them you love them."

I don't blame BB. He's always been exactly who he is, a cold calculating guy who make a judgement and acts. He was wrong on this one but he never pretended to be more than he is. I want that in a coach. Its why he's the best coach ever. Too bad he was able to talk the Account-hole into revealing himself.

Kind of makes you long for Billy Sullivan.
(I'm going to go wash my thumb out with soap now for praising Billy Sullivan)

Ok, I can allow a different view even while pointing out the Krafts took Mister Irrelevant and made him a hero.
But, praising a Sullivan?
That's going too far!
I froze my ass on the Shaefer Stadium aluminum benches for a mediocre "Bound For Failure" product for too many years to allow that without retort ;)

I froze my ass on the Shaefer Stadium aluminum benches for a mediocre "Bound For Failure" product for too many years to allow that without retort ;)
Your frozen ass prepped you for what was to come. Probably another reason you should think nice thoughts about Billy. With your azzhole numbed up you accepted the 500% increase in pricing without questions

I'd rather enjoy hoisting a nice cold foamy Schaefer towards TB about now.

Speaking of 500% increase, I remember being able to afford taking the family to a baseball game. Those were the days. "You try and tell the kids these days about and they don't believe ya."

Back