The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it was banned

Nah, I was only going to post naked pics of myself on vacation.

Probably took up too much bandwidth.

No really. I used to be able to post pics on the HBT app on my iPhone but that’s no longer an option. I had the tap talk app a few years ago but found it to be cumbersome. Did I miss an upgrade?

Got to say you, "mobile kids" are pretty slick... I got a freggin mouse that double+ clicks on it own now somehow, ...learning about lots old of 'puter features pending mouse replacement...who knew? (most of you all probably)..

I usually have problems with my pix being too big in size and use the app ResizeMe to reduce the size of the file. Do you have the option of including the pix or is it gone? Or do u try to attach it and nothing happens? If the later that's when u need to reduce the size of the file

I usually have problems with my pix being too big in size and use the app ResizeMe to reduce the size of the file. Do you have the option of including the pix or is it gone? Or do u try to attach it and nothing happens? If the later that's when u need to reduce the size of the file

Isn’t any picture of Paul going to be too big?
IMG_0441.JPG

Picture posted from iPad.

The last time I saw the score, skanks were ahead... not that I care, but wanted to be informed. I should have been able to tell from the silence here. Anyway, sampled some beer from Strange brew@ con, and I’m looking forward to paying them a visit in August.

By August there's a good chance the only thing you'll find at Strange Brew is beer :(
I popped over there for some irish moss, white wheat, some GP, and rice hulls. They had none of them.
Brian's going all-in on the brew pub thing with his new partner and it's pretty clear there's no money to support ingredients...

That’s too bad, that shop was like candy land! But from a business perspective, profits. Some of my local breweries by former homebrewers have offered to sell grain, even give/sell some yeast to homebrewers in need.

The two brew shops closest to me have shut down entirely. It’s pretty disappointing. I would prefer to pick it up and shop locally.

One of my neighbors seems to be using the cover of the fireworks going off to fire his pistol at who knows what,, anyway, got work tomorrow, happy forth.

Back