The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You looked very “busy” I didn’t want to bother you. But I did realize that the bathroom light is on the outside of the door on my second trip to the can.

We have friends all the way down in Attleboro. We try to pop in for a beer when we have to go to the South Shore.

You looked very “busy” I didn’t want to bother you. But I did realize that the bathroom light is on the outside of the door on my second trip to the can.

We have friends all the way down in Attleboro. We try to pop in for a beer when we have to go to the South Shore.

It is stunning how much people struggle with that light switch

It is stunning how much people struggle with that light switch

Who the **** puts the light on the outside of a bathroom door? Bar, restaurant, or a house, that's shitty design. Trying to drop a duece in there and you're scared the whole time someone's going to turn the lights out on you. I guarantee someone does that to Paulie every time he steps in there.

Who the fudge puts the light on the outside of a bathroom door? Bar, restaurant, or a house, that's poopyty design. Trying to drop a duece in there and you're scared the whole time someone's going to turn the lights out on you. I guarantee someone does that to Paulie every time he steps in there.

Oh... no doubt... horrible design. We didn’t put it in. It’s on our list of “shti to get done”... but there are 5,867 other things ahead of it on the list right now.

IMG_1077.jpg

I gotta give him credit. The AC was blowing so cold they had to open the windows to make it comfortable inside

Given the bar area is so compact it gets really warm around the bar... which is also where the thermostat is... so the AC kicks on and keeps it comfortable.

The “front area” doesn’t have that problem and some fresh air in there is never a bad thing.

So... it’s not uncommon for us to do that.

How does one run over one's own foot with a trailer? :drunk:

Stone cold sober. Winching the trailer back under LSU. Paying attention to the boat on the cribbing, not so much to the trailer. Front jack slid off the end of the 6 x 6 onto my hoof.

That was a serious ouchie.

Way more purple today.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune, though honestly, when I saw the pic I thought you were showing us that you needed a bath tp get the streak of dirt off. So now I'm feeling a little conflicted... Glad it wasn't dirt and ouch that's gotta hurt. Be well.

Well, it wasn't purple enough for me to distinguish it was an injury... Sorry about that, you know I'm not THAT cold to make fun of a significant injury. If my comment shocked you, that is.

Last edited:
I've been a Red Sox fan for over 60 years - started with an AM radio with a pillow speaker when I was all of 8 so I could listen to night and road games.
Just not a fan of that movie...because while Barrymore back then was cute AF it was hard to take Sandler as a romantic lead...

Cheers!

Back