The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then The Bride, The Sisters of The Bride, The Future Sisters in Law of The Bride, The College Roommates of The Bride and The Slutty Friends of The Bride sat down in the row in front of me, next to me and the two rows behind me.

I was really hoping that the place would crash during takeoff. No such luck

We're either flying somewhere or I've totally missed a conversation.

Plane Full of Woo Girls.

I think I saw that movie a few years ago...

Things are looking up - maybe. If the evident westward deflection continues we might only catch some of the strong-side weather, as the center rounds us to the north-west...

1629516268133.png

[edit] Well, ****. Back to "right down the middle" again....

1629581120828.png

Last edited:
Not once, thank the good lord. Last thing in the world I want to be involved in is a dozen bridesmaids on a "Fling Before the Ring!" (God strike me dead if that wasn't what their shirts read).

You can all understand WHY I would be such an attractive bait for those hunk-hungry-predators, but I didn't want to raise their hopes up for a promise I wasn't going to deliver for them. Oh, the times I've lusted after an unattainable hottie in my life. I get it girls. Sorry.

Not once, thank the good lord. Last thing in the world I want to be involved in is a dozen bridesmaids on a "Fling Before the Ring!" (God strike me dead if that wasn't what their shirts read).

You can all understand WHY I would be such an attractive bait for those hunk-hungry-predators, but I didn't want to raise their hopes up for a promise I wasn't going to deliver for them. Oh, the times I've lusted after an unattainable hottie in my life. I get it girls. Sorry.

One of the things I love about you the very most is your realistic view of yourself and the world around you. Your sense of self-awareness never ceases to amaze me.

Stay low @Hoppy2bmerry even if you're a New Yorker 😏
Thanks Dude. My house was rebuilt after Sandy, and the first floor is 4 ft above the flood plain. (9 ft above sea level) As long as a tree doesn’t fall on it, I should be good… high and dry, ;) !

We are definitely in a quiet spot right now. Eye seems headed towards North Adams. Buckle up out there!

View attachment 739906
North Adams? There's nothing but steers and Bird out there.

Actually, I was more worried for Vermont as that rain total was close and up there. They got killed years ago. I've been in the Deerfield River area the last month and I've never seen rivers that high in the middle of summer. They're usually dead stagnant.

North Adams? There's nothing but steers and Bird out there.

Actually, I was more worried for Vermont as that rain total was close and up there. They got killed years ago. I've been in the Deerfield River area the last month and I've never seen rivers that high in the middle of summer. They're usually dead stagnant.
TS Irene? Yeah, that went straight up the Connecticut River Valley, then to Burlington. That's the one that got the Alchemist's original brewpub, and is indirectly responsible for the haze-craze today.
\Where I am is just wet - been raining on and off all day. a bit breezy but still barely kite-flying weather, much less anything dangerous. This thing seems to have parked itself - it's not moving very fast anywhere.

TS Irene? Yeah, that went straight up the Connecticut River Valley, then to Burlington. That's the one that got the Alchemist's original brewpub, and is indirectly responsible for the haze-craze today.
\Where I am is just wet - been raining on and off all day. a bit breezy but still barely kite-flying weather, much less anything dangerous. This thing seems to have parked itself - it's not moving very fast anywhere.
Yup. That's what I remember. There's a bubble of 5-8" just SE of VT and they did a recap of Irene with that same amount. Alchemist and other valleys were completely wiped out.Then you add this wet summer? I've heard a lot of farmers complaining about how wet it's been out there.

I had my first...legal....beer At the Beachcomber on Wolly in Quincy. I also think blinkers are a sign of weakness.

While I cannot recall the specific venue (probably a 7-11 score) my first legal imbibement was in Colorado on a "college survey" trip (which I spent entirely skiing at Vail as I had already decided to go to Denver University - for the skiing :D). Their drinking age allowed consumption of 3.2% ABV beer three years before Massachusetts allowed 18 year olds to drink anything above 0%.

It was anticlimactic as all hell, considering I had been the go-to booze buyer for my buddies since I was 16 and already 6' 5" tall...

Cheers!

Back