The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Massholes,

a big hello from off the coast of Ft. Lauderdale. Congrats on the tap room Cape. PTN - was that the bait or the biggest fish you caught all day?

I was having a hard time working offshore yesterday, because we kept getting hassled by the Coast Guard - seems that 20 emigrants left a boat close to our location (left, or where thrown over?), and only 19 made it to shore - with one fatality and 19 illegals on the beach, it was busier that Bog Iron's new tap house on a weekend -

hard to make measurements for the Navy when the area's swarming with police boats, helicopters, and such. Anyway, Go Pats! Oh, wait, wrong weekend/game.

I guess I'm just hoping Manning breaks a neck, or something.

And, final note, I completely agree with Cape on the whole $17/4 pack monk beer crap. Can't wait to find out who sponsored the whole $5M + investment. F'ing robe wearing hypocrites. If they can afford an investment that big, they didn't need to start brewing in the first place. Must be a lot more money in blueberry jam than I ever thought.

Mort

Fa Christ sakes, who left the freakin door open? How many times do I have to tell you fahkin' guy to keep the f'ing door closed and looked? Look what crawled in! Jeeezus!!!! What's it gonna take before you get it? We're stuck with AZ, he was here practically on day one. But The Retard with the Rebreather from NH' was gone. His permit was expired. We were quits with him. And now he's back...

****!!!!

Before you know it, Mutton Chops & the Yooper will be regulars here and well be 86'd within a week.

Dammit.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391259619.366562.jpg

Hey Massholes,

a big hello from off the coast of Ft. Lauderdale. Congrats on the tap room Cape. PTN - was that the bait or the biggest fish you caught all day?

I was having a hard time working offshore yesterday, because we kept getting hassled by the Coast Guard - seems that 20 emigrants left a boat close to our location (left, or where thrown over?), and only 19 made it to shore - with one fatality and 19 illegals on the beach, it was busier that Bog Iron's new tap house on a weekend -

hard to make measurements for the Navy when the area's swarming with police boats, helicopters, and such. Anyway, Go Pats! Oh, wait, wrong weekend/game.

I guess I'm just hoping Manning breaks a neck, or something.

And, final note, I completely agree with Cape on the whole $17/4 pack monk beer crap. Can't wait to find out who sponsored the whole $5M + investment. F'ing robe wearing hypocrites. If they can afford an investment that big, they didn't need to start brewing in the first place. Must be a lot more money in blueberry jam than I ever thought.

Mort

I think you mean undocumented citizens.......Hahahahahaha

Seems like kids these days call everything all wrong so maybe you can take selfies of others...

And you meddling kids, git off my lawn!

Damn straight! Back in my day......rabble rabble......damn kids cant talk right!!!!

I'm doing the same thing but I guess a few less than you....

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Probably.... And they take forever. I have done the final cycle on nine and only the first cycle on six more. Only 11 more to go and then i can start the second cycle on all 17. Yayyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Yes, I recall.

If you really want to get the natives in that thread beating the war drums, how about something like New England Patriots: Superbowl XLIX Champs!

Cheers! ;)

Conveyed Via My Samsung Carrier Pigeon

So is it tonight that's supposed to be the end of the world or the weekend? The weathermen are all a bunch of f'tards, running around, pointing up at the sky and crying "The snow!! The SNOW!!!!," like Tattoo in Fantasy Island. F'ing A, what a bunch of Nancy's. What ever happened to getting a bottle and a hottie and enjoying being snowed in for a day?

What snow? I'm in rocky mount North Carolina on my way to myrtle beach. Just an ass ton of rain

So is it tonight that's supposed to be the end of the world or the weekend? The weathermen are all a bunch of f'tards, running around, pointing up at the sky and crying "The snow!! The SNOW!!!!," like Tattoo in Fantasy Island. F'ing A, what a bunch of Nancy's. What ever happened to getting a bootle and a hottie and enjoying being snowed in for a day?

Agreed, I actually get snow days from work now!! I guess I'm not complaining, but it is kind of funny what a bunch of sallies people have become!

We have this thing here called an Air Curtain. It is between the inside and outside doors of the ambulance bay and blows a huge stream of hot air down to try to keep the inside temperature a little less effected by the constantly opening doors. I like to go out there on days like this and look out the doors with the hot air blowing down on me. It almost makes me believe that summer is coming.

Here in Cambridge it keeps coming down pretty heavy. I shovelled around 8am and it is not noticeable anymore. So, I sent my 8 year old out to shovel the walk. He needs to have some memories of shoveling snow to tell his friends later about how tough life was as a kid from New England.

Privileged little barstid. Back in my day we didn't even have shovels. We had to pick the snow up one snowflake at a time and pile them up by hand. And we were so poor we couldn't afford mittens. We had to use my sisters socks for mittens. Why it snowed so much during the blizzard of '78 my poor sisters socks never once dried out the entire month of February.

And we loved it.

privileged little barstid. Back in my day we didn't even have shovels. We had to pick the snow up one snowflake at a time and pile them up by hand. And we were so poor we couldn't afford mittens. We had to use my sisters socks for mittens. Why it snowed so much during the blizzard of '78 my poor sisters socks never once dried out the entire month of february.

And we loved it.

Ha!!!

Privileged little barstid. Back in my day we didn't even have shovels. We had to pick the snow up one snowflake at a time and pile them up by hand. And we were so poor we couldn't afford mittens. We had to use my sisters socks for mittens. Why it snowed so much during the blizzard of '78 my poor sisters socks never once dried out the entire month of February.

And we loved it.

Yea, kids these days have no idea. I think, I'll have to get really drunk and throw beer cans at him to give him a "real" experience.

What a great day in myrtle beach. Played 36 holes of golf in mid 60's. Had a couple heavy showers but it felt nice.

It's only been in the 70 ' s in the mornings down in Ft. Lauderdale but Thank god it warms up to the 80 ' by 10. I had to wear a sweatshirt yesterday before it finally warmed up. Headed back up to Boston today. I'm sure my wife will have my truck all cleaned off and preheated by the time I get home.

Back