The dog ate my cell phone...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philistine

Reaction score
Well he didn't eat the whole thing. Just chewed the corner off.

dogatethecellphone1_zps3e77dbf9.jpg

dogatethecellphone2_zps49d6e6fe.jpg

i thought all cats were dicks... apparently dogs get this trophy too

My dog is a dick. He's bitten my phone. The most annoying thing is that EVERY dang time I put a lamp on a table, he pulls the lamps off the end tables, breaking them and chewing the shades.

I was a hold out too. But these little smart phones are small computers, ya gotta stay up to date or the world will pass you by.

Was a flip phone user till this past April when I switched to smartphone. I have no animals to worry about.

never thought I'd be that guy, i used a standard flip phone until 9 months ago, but i'm not gonna lie - this was my first thought as well.

Yeah man....how i said it was kind of dik-ish. Sorry op. I've never been praised for my sensitivity. I just can't imagine life without android. The galaxy s4 is basically a high end quad core PC you can fit in your pocket. I'm blown away everytime I use it. That said any of Verizon's androids are awesome. If you're not super savvy the iPhone is a great choice to start out in smartphones. There are so many homebrew and forum tools I couldn't imagine living without.

Back