The Custom Glassware Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sadly it's all sold out. I had to trade for mine.

51308521_10217360325381406_4203911292085338112_o.jpg

better detail of the wrap

My life is over.

I can't imagine trying to pick up those ball things when they're full and not spill beer all over yourself.

I'm pretty sure after everyone of those juiceboi photos they awkwardly smush their mouth against the still tabled glass and suck an ounce down like an animal before they try to pick it up. It's really the only anti-slosh method.

I'm pretty sure after everyone of those juiceboi photos they awkwardly smush their mouth against the still tabled glass and suck an ounce down like an animal before they try to pick it up. It's really the only anti-slosh method.

They're also not the best design for hanging on to, curious how often someone tipsy or just flat out drunk drops them.

This probably isn’t the right thread to post this, but zero fuxx. Can we make TalkBeer tasting glasses the same size as the HF tasters? I would order the hell out of those. They’re my favorite size to break out for bottle shares and although I love the HF ones and have many of them, I think I’d like TB ones even more. Thoughts? Fenyx?

Can we get GuisseppeFranco out of retirement for the design?

This probably isn’t the right thread to post this, but zero fuxx. Can we make TalkBeer tasting glasses the same size as the HF tasters? I would order the hell out of those. They’re my favorite size to break out for bottle shares and although I love the HF ones and have many of them, I think I’d like TB ones even more. Thoughts? Fenyx?

Can we get GuisseppeFranco out of retirement for the design?

I'm going to have to educate myself on this and get back to you.

Back