The Clearest Beer Ever...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkewedBrewing

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Well, not really, but its the clearest beer I've ever brewed. This is my Spend Your Days in the Sunshiiine Belgian Ale. My first partial mash. I did a late extract addition, that had to affect it as well...

DSC01431.JPG

DSC01432.JPG

DSC014352.JPG

DSC014331.JPG

Looks great. I really like that third photo on the radiator, you should convert it to black and white and see how it looks.

It tastes great, its still a bit young (only three weeks in the bottle so far). Its crazy, I can taste a hint of the barley (in a good way) near the end. I think it could have used a bit more hops in the flavor addition, but that's just me, and the honey definitely adds another, good dimension to it. This will be perfect when the weather gets hot.

I know a lot of us will say this from time to time, but I truly mean it, this is the best beer I've brewed yet and I would actually buy this if it was in a store.

BWBeer.jpg

There we go, McKBrew, I added a little gradient on the edges and played with the contrast a bit...

Nice job, my next brew is going to be Deathbrewers partial mash. I hope mine turns out as good as yours.

that black and white would be sweet if you could get the beer's color through, while keeping the background b+w!

First post thought I would make it a good one. Here is your request.....

Well almost. I have the pic but cannot post it until 25 posts. Sorry.

looks good, I have an IPA on tap that is see through too. I thank leaving it to ferment/clean up a long time and crash cooling before kegging it...oh and the whirlfoc tablet too I guess.

It tastes great, its still a bit young (only three weeks in the bottle so far). Its crazy, I can taste a hint of the barley (in a good way) near the end. I think it could have used a bit more hops in the flavor addition, but that's just me, and the honey definitely adds another, good dimension to it. This will be perfect when the weather gets hot.

I know a lot of us will say this from time to time, but I truly mean it, this is the best beer I've brewed yet and I would actually buy this if it was in a store.

BWBeer.jpg

There we go, McKBrew, I added a little gradient on the edges and played with the contrast a bit...

that black and white would be sweet if you could get the beer's color through, while keeping the background b+w!

here

2_copy.jpg

-Jason

That needs to be re-posted in the beer photo thread, unfortunately I can't find the link for you.

dont most beers come out that clear? or am i lucky with my 1st 7 batches?

I think you're lucky with your batches? Most of mine, in the past before I started partial mashes and late extract additions, have come out dark because of caramelization...

I believe your gift is greatly appreciated, Cheeto, by at least McKbrew and I...

Back