The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really thought this would move faster... luckily, the stuff I bought for the box won't be going bad any time soon..

thebox.jpg

Fine. I'll just got enjoy my coffee and marlboro protein shake and leave you guys to your fancy shmancy mixing.

So its been about a month since his last log in. Not sure what's going on with the Dr. Anybody know him personally? I hope he's ok

There's been no yum here for awhile, so I thought I'd add one. I've been meaning to do this for awhile now - today's the day!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459129519.008347.jpg

The bacon + PB aroma is killer. Flavor doesnt come through all that well (I refused to use large quantities of bacon jam on this little experiment.) It's not greater than the sum of its parts, but it's pretty damn good.

I dub this: Fat Elvis breakfast. @beermeduffman

PS - sorry to bump the thread, but it's in the spirit, right? Cheers!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1459128995.667796.jpg
    853.1 KB · Views: 118
There's been no yum here for awhile, so I thought I'd add one. I've been meaning to do this for awhile now - today's the day!

View attachment 347374

The bacon + PB aroma is killer. Flavor doesnt come through all that well (I refused to use large quantities of bacon jam on this little experiment.) It's not greater than the sum of its parts, but it's pretty damn good.

I dub this: Fat Elvis breakfast. @beermeduffman

PS - sorry to bump the thread, but it's in the spirit, right? Cheers!

That's the spirit! Cool combo. I'll have to try it

You too bud. Haven't brewed in a while because of the craziness here at home. All good though. Merry Christmas.

Back