The beer bottling blues...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tone_s

Reaction score
Still not finished with my keezer build. Waiting on Parts.
Had to bottle my last batch of American Ale.
It's just sitting there Teasing me all Flat and not ready.
Ahhhh... Can't wait to finish the keezer or I may do some emergency non carbonated beer drinking. :mad:

I actually get all excited when I bottle a batch of beer! My Precious!

I gingerly place each 12-pack of freshly bottled beer in my storage room and tuck them in to carb and condition. Keep your pipeline going and you'll forget about the beers you are waiting on!

This is true.
The actual problem is, im just getting back into brewing after several years and have no stock of home brew. Once I build up some bottles/kegged beer. my patience will come back. lol
What are you currently brewing?

This is true.
The actual problem is, im just getting back into brewing after several years and have no stock of home brew. Once I build up some bottles/kegged beer. my patience will come back. lol
What are you currently brewing?

Then go to the store and BUY SOME. What's the point of drinking, green and flat homebrew and wasting it when you can go buy some beer, and actually give the beer enough time to carb and condition?

If you choose the right beer to buy it comes in reusable bottles too!:ban:

Good point :mug:
There is some Stout in my future.

I'm just over excited getting back into it. It took a little while to convince SWMBO into letting me turn our screened in patio into a brewery! (She turned our master bathroom into a Makeup room in retaliation.-Fair trade?)

Then go to the store and BUY SOME. What's the point of drinking, green and flat homebrew and wasting it when you can go buy some beer, and actually give the beer enough time to carb and condition?

I'm am calm now. :)
I had the revelation that I will just spend my extra time, brewing more beer!

Back