Thanksgiving dregs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kornkob

Resident Crazy Uncle
Reaction score
Thanksgiving at my house this year. family and one stray fed and sent along and here I am watching television and finishing off the stray champagne and wine that was opened during our feast.

Yup--- I'm drunk

word up! I finally lost all regard and had to introduce the baptist family to a solid quantity of wine to accompany thanksgiving dinner, and I do believe we had just about the best thanksgiving ever! Now sitting at home, watching some tv and drinking a six of sweetwater. Nice day, hope yours was too.

I'm on my last legs right now, probably going to lay in bed and read the latest brewing newsletter. I grilled up steak for lunch and chicken wings for dinner. It's soooo nice being a homebrewer. After 4 pints of Hoppin Frog's stuff I opened my fridge and said, I don't feel like any more of that tonight. So I go down to the basement and open up by beer cellar. Naaaah, I don't want an aged beer.

Walk a few feet, lets see....I could have my prototype Blackberry Beer, my Blueberry/blackberry beer, my IPA, my Pumpkin Ale, my Pumpkin Aged Pumpkin Ale, my Pumpkin Porter, my Belgian Special Dark, my Hefeweizen, my Pumpkin Ale from last year, my Oaked Brown Ale from last year, my Stout from last year, I could see how the carbonation is going on my newly bottle Christmas Ale (Passow's Bah Homebrew), or I can draw a sample out of my carboy and taste the Double IPA that's in there.

So I chose my Wet Hop IPA and that's what I'm drinking right now. 20 gallons of beer, all different styles and tastes. It's like having you own beer store! I LOVE IT!!!

No problems here, but then I didn't do anything for TD. Didn't even get the second dog walk in, because of the rain.

Back