Thank you HomebrewTalk Forums!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WortDog

Reaction score
I taught myself how to brew about 10 years ago. I couldn't have done it without these forums! Everytime I had a problem, an issue, anything, my questions had already been asked and answered 1000 times over! This is certainly not a rant to search for your own answers, but I will tell you this: anything you could possibly run into has already been answered here. It's honestly been years since I came here for an answer to a problem I have been struggling with and where I knew how to fix it, I just wanted a little confirmation that what I was planning would work. It will...I hope!!

Anyway, this is the best place to learn. If you can contribute and give back to this forum in one way or another, The HomebrewTalk Forums will continue to be "the resource" for all of your brewing-related questions and answers. Cheers and happy brewing!

Back