Thank you HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChaosStout

Reaction score
I just wanted to throw a Thanks out their to everyone, this site and their great advice. Just cracked open my first brew, a hefeweizen bottled 2 weeks ago. I must say its damn tasty! Alittle on the banana side but really nice. As I sit here drinking it im cooling down a Deception cream stout for pitching. I bottled another stout on Thursday and brewed up a belgian wit yesterday. Whew ive been busy! Anyways thanks again!

You are right this place is great...

So much to learn, lots of good advice. and of course it is alll about beer. mmmmmm

You are right this place is great...

So much to learn, lots of good advice. and of course it is alll about beer. mmmmmm

Thing is I didnt even have to ask many questions. If I wanted to find out something I just used the search function. 99% of the questions a person might have have already been asked a million times. Even wondering about a certain strain if you put it in the search most likely people will have discussed pros/cons of that strain. That really helped me in choosing a yeast.

I agree about HBT and its members - invaluable to me for taking my beer from awful through mediocre to great.

B

Have been brewing since the early 90's and never have I learned so much since I joined this forum. So surprised how much this hobby has grown and the knowledge people have here is mind blowing. If I need an answer , it is here somewhere. HBT is the best. Nobody comes close. :mug:

Agreed. I wish I could do a nice Hefe, mine don't turn out well (not a thread highjacker).

People here are the best and very innovative and creative.

Back